Jordan Heels

This is honestly getting ridiculous.
90336e8c6542ce8006156b2dd6cfc8cac219fcd1_r.png

Theyre real, but they only made em for Mariah Carey tho.

mariah-carey-retro-air-jordans-xi-11s.jpg

mariah-carey-jordans.jpg

pimp.gif
 she looking nice btw

LOL heels, i came into this thread thinking you were talking about the heels on a pair of sneakers.

lol well that sucks for him lol I'd feel real dumb but haven't we all felt dumb at one point in time or another??

Originally Posted by Mints912

lol well that sucks for him lol I'd feel real dumb but haven't we all felt dumb at one point in time or another??

I'd feel even dumber trying to get my mom a pair of trashy heels like that, even if they were real.

What did he expect them to do? Say "yo Mike we got this guy on twiiter who wants some jordan high heels; it'll totally tarnish the brand image but what the hell?"

It wouldn't tarnish the brand image...
Doesn't mean it isn't a terrible idea.
There's this one girl I know from high school who's always liking pictures of Jordan heels and Nike heels that
don't exist, and I just wanna be like, "Those don't exist, you're a complete idiot, and I wish I never met you."

Originally Posted by ceemcee

It wouldn't tarnish the brand image...
Doesn't mean it isn't a terrible idea.
There's this one girl I know from high school who's always liking pictures of Jordan heels and Nike heels that
don't exist, and I just wanna be like, "Those don't exist, you're a complete idiot, and I wish I never met you."
So unfriend her......

Picture I took of some girl wearing these on my trip to the Bossier City, LA Boardwalk.
I have never seen so many fake J's at one place. In the winter time some guy at Hooters was wearing a Jordan cap, shirt, jacket, and sweat pants.
It all matched perfectly with his fake fusion 23's.
4c21696f6ea61d2356e75a2d72207ebe05c2d06e_r.jpg

f1b16c6566a9142b5d2654b3d7234c5a2c4591f8_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom