JORDAN help PLEASE!!

My cousin gave these to me they're brand new and real. But I was just wondering the value since he said theyre collectables. I wonder if hes lying to me lol.

Attachments

• 20170804_144308.jpg
    20170804_144308.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170804_144918.jpg
    20170804_144918.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • 20170804_144927.jpg
    20170804_144927.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 23
Sorry to say your cousin is f'in with you.
The Jordan 4 Toros (red pair) are really bad fakes, worth zero so donate to good will or give to homeless person. Other pair has no value either.

The Jordan 4 Toros (red pair) are really bad fakes, worth zero so donate to good will or give to homeless person. Other pair has no value either.

Damn no way she said that she paid $300 for them and the other Jordans they're useless what im tripping

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but she got royally taken.

If she purchased from ebay or another site using paypal she can put in a claim that the shoes are fake and not as described and get her money back.

If she paid cash or paypal gift she has no recourse.

What makes you say the 4s are fakes? What are you seeing?

Sorry but if they are a GS pair (kids sizing) they could be fine.
Honestly, I compared them to a mens pair. What size are these? If they are a kids size please post a few more photos including the label inside the shoe and someone can verify them for you.

The other pair is basically worth very little if anything as a collectible.
That's what you asked. Not sure what else you want to know.
If you want to know how much you can sell them for on Ebay that's another question.

Last edited:
I'm thinking both pair are legit. I don't think he realized this was a GS pair.
As far as value, there's not very much here, the 4s are most valuable out of the 2, however they have been used etc. Value is probably not much more than $100 give or take. You should confirm this though bc I'm not too familiar with the going GS values. Now the other pair will only be worth $40 or so. As I said though double check me on the values. Those are just my rough estimates.

Back
Top Bottom