Jordan his Airness, says he can score 100 points in NBA today.

not 100 but i think he would average around 60 a season if he wanted

you need to understand exactly how wilt got 100 in that game. they were intentionally fouling the knicks to get him the ball back. the whole point of the game was to get him 100. it didn't naturally happen

but if MJ convinced his team to help him get 100 then yeah he could do it

not 100 but i think he would average around 60 a season if he wanted

you need to understand exactly how wilt got 100 in that game. they were intentionally fouling the knicks to get him the ball back. the whole point of the game was to get him 100. it didn't naturally happen

but if MJ convinced his team to help him get 100 then yeah he could do it

laugh.gif
Yeah clearly, I havent seen Mike play.

I m not such a D-Riding, hero worshipper that takes everything Michael Jordan says as Gospel

Mike's a Clown. Been a Clown.

what does he gain from saying something like this? it aint enough that just about everyone calls him the greatest of all time, you wanna discredit %%$@ that dudes are doing who followed behind you ... Garbage

How much you wanna bet after Kobe dropped 80 a few yrs back the first words out Mike's mouth to anyone within ear shot was " well I woulda dropped a 100..." Ol hatin %%* stinkmeiner type #%@%!.

yea Mike we know you were great prolly the greatest but now... go sit down somewhere

laugh.gif

I m not such a D-Riding, hero worshipper that takes everything Michael Jordan says as Gospel

what does he gain from saying something like this? it aint enough that just about everyone calls him the greatest of all time, you wanna discredit %%$@ that dudes are doing who followed behind you ... Garbage

How much you wanna bet after Kobe dropped 80 a few yrs back the first words out Mike's mouth to anyone within ear shot was " well I woulda dropped a 100..." Ol hatin %%* stinkmeiner type #%@%!.

yea Mike we know you were great prolly the greatest but now... go sit down somewhere

laugh.gif
100% with Gunna on this...

If there's one thing I don't wanna hear a damn thing about, it's old-timers talkin about how the game has changed and they could do this or do that... Jordan would score 100. Babe Ruth would hit 80 homers in these small ballparks. If X receiver played in one of these newfangled passing offenses...

SHUT UP.

laugh.gif
100% with Gunna on this...

If there's one thing I don't wanna hear a damn thing about, it's old-timers talkin about how the game has changed and they could do this or do that... Jordan would score 100. Babe Ruth would hit 80 homers in these small ballparks. If X receiver played in one of these newfangled passing offenses...

SHUT UP.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

someone Tell Mike to shut the %%@@ up. *$$@% aint droppin hundred on no one. If you aint drop a hundred on Labradford Smith or Craig Ehlo just shut the %%@@ up about it

30t6p3b.gif
tryin to undersell what cats like Kobe, Bron & KD are doin right now.

*%*+%$ from past eras always play up their %!*@ like "o we had it so rough"

and this brand of athlete is 5 times better than 10 yrs ago.

zip it mike before you start soundin like Oscar Robertson.

QFT ... we don't believe you, you need more people, Mike ... you were a beast but theres only 12 minutes a quarter homie ...

someone Tell Mike to shut the %%@@ up. *$$@% aint droppin hundred on no one. If you aint drop a hundred on Labradford Smith or Craig Ehlo just shut the %%@@ up about it

30t6p3b.gif

QFT ... we don't believe you, you need more people, Mike ... you were a beast but theres only 12 minutes a quarter homie ...

Mike doesnt take into account that zone can be run now. They could just double team him full time essentially. Deny deny deny entry pass

Mike doesnt take into account that zone can be run now. They could just double team him full time essentially. Deny deny deny entry pass

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by rawjs

This guy can't help himself with his post-retirement douche bag comments.

It's really amazing what the NBA Marketing Spin-Machine did to protect this guy.
or maybe how delusional the fans of this guy are? The NBA doesnt really @$++ with jordan too much. Thank god he doesnt believe he is an announcer.

Jesus, imagine him and Collins calling a game together?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by rawjs

This guy can't help himself with his post-retirement douche bag comments.

It's really amazing what the NBA Marketing Spin-Machine did to protect this guy.
or maybe how delusional the fans of this guy are? The NBA doesnt really @$++ with jordan too much. Thank god he doesnt believe he is an announcer.

Jesus, imagine him and Collins calling a game together?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yea Mike we know you were great prolly the greatest but now... go sit down somewhereAg
QFT.  But I could actually see him saying "81" rather than "100" just to 1-up him

laugh.gif

yea Mike we know you were great prolly the greatest but now... go sit down somewhereAg
QFT.  But I could actually see him saying "81" rather than "100" just to 1-up him

its hard to say but i can see it being its michael jordan

i cant help but remember a wilt quote though he said mj that they changed the game to make game difficult for me and they changed the game to make it easier for you

its hard to say but i can see it being its michael jordan

i cant help but remember a wilt quote though he said mj that they changed the game to make game difficult for me and they changed the game to make it easier for you

Gunna you know you're my G

But act like Bean would do the type of *#$* he does now in the mid 80's- mid 90's...

Act like this league isn't soft as hell... Meanwhile squads adopted rules to specifically **@# him up and the league honored it. You got Dwyane Wade shooting 20+ free throws in the finals... THE FINALS??? MISS ME WITH THAT BS G.... 88-91 Mike prolly would've come damn close to matching Wilt if he didn't foul out and played the entire game.

I agree with him, and you know I'm far from a penis rider.

This league is soft minus a handful of boys.

Gunna you know you're my G

But act like Bean would do the type of *#$* he does now in the mid 80's- mid 90's...

Act like this league isn't soft as hell... Meanwhile squads adopted rules to specifically **@# him up and the league honored it. You got Dwyane Wade shooting 20+ free throws in the finals... THE FINALS??? MISS ME WITH THAT BS G.... 88-91 Mike prolly would've come damn close to matching Wilt if he didn't foul out and played the entire game.

I agree with him, and you know I'm far from a penis rider.

This league is soft minus a handful of boys.

30t6p3b.gif

You put so much anger in that response like MJ was talking down to you
eek.gif

I for one wouldn't bet against him if he said he could drop 100, let's face it this dude made up stuff throughout his career so the media would talk it up thus creating challenges for himself. At 38 with bad knees and a few extra pounds MJ dropped 51 shot 55% in THIS ERA so I'm going to venture to say a PRIME MJ could pretty much do what he wants today.

And real talk defense WAS tougher in MJ's era than it is today, you can't deny that the rule changes were put in place to HELP scoring not stop scoring.

30t6p3b.gif

You put so much anger in that response like MJ was talking down to you
eek.gif

I for one wouldn't bet against him if he said he could drop 100, let's face it this dude made up stuff throughout his career so the media would talk it up thus creating challenges for himself. At 38 with bad knees and a few extra pounds MJ dropped 51 shot 55% in THIS ERA so I'm going to venture to say a PRIME MJ could pretty much do what he wants today.

And real talk defense WAS tougher in MJ's era than it is today, you can't deny that the rule changes were put in place to HELP scoring not stop scoring.

Back
Top Bottom