Jordan his Airness, says he can score 100 points in NBA today.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Yeah clearly, I havent seen Mike play.

I m not such a D-Riding, hero worshipper that takes everything Michael Jordan says as Gospel

Mike's a Clown. Been a Clown.

what does he gain from saying something like this? it aint enough that just about everyone calls him the greatest of all time, you wanna discredit %%$@ that dudes are doing who followed behind you ... Garbage

How much you wanna bet after Kobe dropped 80 a few yrs back the first words out Mike's mouth to anyone within ear shot was " well I woulda dropped a 100..." Ol hatin %%* stinkmeiner type #%@%!.

yea Mike we know you were great prolly the greatest but now... go sit down somewhere
COSIGN again

How is the game softer? I understand refs call a ton of fouls but the game is faster and  players are also stronger today...these guys would launch Jordan 50 feet. Football, baseball, soccer, and basketball have changed even in the last 10 years .

You answered your own question.

Does it really matter if the players are stronger when the current game of basketball is essentially no-touching or even incidental contact at any time. 

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

laugh.gif

I m not such a D-Riding, hero worshipper that takes everything Michael Jordan says as Gospel

what does he gain from saying something like this? it aint enough that just about everyone calls him the greatest of all time, you wanna discredit %%$@ that dudes are doing who followed behind you ... Garbage

How much you wanna bet after Kobe dropped 80 a few yrs back the first words out Mike's mouth to anyone within ear shot was " well I woulda dropped a 100..." Ol hatin %%* stinkmeiner type #%@%!.

yea Mike we know you were great prolly the greatest but now... go sit down somewhere
COSIGN again

How is the game softer? I understand refs call a ton of fouls but the game is faster and  players are also stronger today...these guys would launch Jordan 50 feet. Football, baseball, soccer, and basketball have changed even in the last 10 years .

andre_iguodala_1257268185.jpg

physically the game has changed, but it did get softer. cause when you look at the skill level of all the players and compare that to the '90s you can see that they were better. there are exceptions of course, kobe, bron, durant, wade, melo, but other than that the rest of the nba would not be successful in the '90s

YeaNoo...

laugh.gif
people love to drop that "MJ was dropping 50 at 38" well he played against trash.

And KObe had plenty of zone on him when he dropped 81, so his three point shooting helped him.

MJ wasnt that great at making a 3 in someones face, except like 2-3 that some people will quote me and show a highlight of it.

YeaNoo...

laugh.gif
people love to drop that "MJ was dropping 50 at 38" well he played against trash.

And KObe had plenty of zone on him when he dropped 81, so his three point shooting helped him.

MJ wasnt that great at making a 3 in someones face, except like 2-3 that some people will quote me and show a highlight of it.

YeaNoo...

laugh.gif

Not going to show highlights but Jordan clowned a playoff team in the (10th ranked defense) Hornets when he dropped his 51, Kobe dropped his 81 on the 29th ranked defense and far from a playoff team CRaptors. Just putting a little perspective on the 2 accomplishments. You are right Kobe can put up 3's.

YeaNoo...

laugh.gif

Not going to show highlights but Jordan clowned a playoff team in the (10th ranked defense) Hornets when he dropped his 51, Kobe dropped his 81 on the 29th ranked defense and far from a playoff team CRaptors. Just putting a little perspective on the 2 accomplishments. You are right Kobe can put up 3's.

it might have been more physical but during the title runs he got ALOT of calls in his favor. he is the greatest to ever play tho.

Talbert

it might have been more physical but during the title runs he got ALOT of calls in his favor. he is the greatest to ever play tho.

Talbert

@ Fatal LightningDude
players were not better in the 1990s. In fact the average player in all sports is better today than ever before. How is knowledge, technology, health, speeed, strength, and endurance gonna rise except for skill. Come on man.

@cguy610
Dude basketball has always been a "low contact" sport. What callls is Kobe or Lebron gettin than Jordan never got...please.

@ Fatal LightningDude
players were not better in the 1990s. In fact the average player in all sports is better today than ever before. How is knowledge, technology, health, speeed, strength, and endurance gonna rise except for skill. Come on man.

@cguy610
Dude basketball has always been a "low contact" sport. What callls is Kobe or Lebron gettin than Jordan never got...please.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Feeling himself a bit too much.

This is how I feel. Let the game run it's course, and MJ's course ran out 7 years ago.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Feeling himself a bit too much.

This is how I feel. Let the game run it's course, and MJ's course ran out 7 years ago.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

yall make it seem like dudes were weaklings in the 90s 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i had enough of this thread lol....

These dudes talking like this is a contact sport like the NFL, where the average lineman has gone from 200 lbs to 300+lbs.  A 165 lb soaking wet, 6 foot Allen Iverson won the MVP and scoring title. 

I'm not saying MJ would have scored 100, but it definitely would be possible.  There aren't exact numbers that support it like you have in baseball with homerun averages. 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

yall make it seem like dudes were weaklings in the 90s 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i had enough of this thread lol....

These dudes talking like this is a contact sport like the NFL, where the average lineman has gone from 200 lbs to 300+lbs.  A 165 lb soaking wet, 6 foot Allen Iverson won the MVP and scoring title. 

I'm not saying MJ would have scored 100, but it definitely would be possible.  There aren't exact numbers that support it like you have in baseball with homerun averages. 

I REALLY wanna know why people still like Jordan. Not even like, but think he's the next coming of jesus christ.

He's such a douche.

I REALLY wanna know why people still like Jordan. Not even like, but think he's the next coming of jesus christ.

He's such a douche.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's such a douche.[/color]
Yep, funny thing is that's the exact reason people hate a certain LA point guard like he physically slapped each and ever one of their mommas too.

Weird how that works huh.

Yep, funny thing is that's the exact reason people hate a certain LA point guard like he physically slapped each and ever one of their mommas too.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

He's such a douche.

Funny thing is, there are probably a lot of folks in here who were co-signing MJ when he said Kobe was better than Lebron.....but are now throwing stones. 

He's such a douche.

Funny thing is, there are probably a lot of folks in here who were co-signing MJ when he said Kobe was better than Lebron.....but are now throwing stones. 

Nope, it's a difference.  Kobe comes across as being fake.  MJ didn't come across as being fake, even now he just comes out and says "I'd score 100".  For example, Lebron came across fake on The Decision talking about "I decided this morning". 

What the hell is a douche anyways, a jerk, a p*&^$?

Nope, it's a difference.  Kobe comes across as being fake.  MJ didn't come across as being fake, even now he just comes out and says "I'd score 100".  For example, Lebron came across fake on The Decision talking about "I decided this morning". 

What the hell is a douche anyways, a jerk, a p*&^$?

Back
Top Bottom