Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Wore them a couple of times. People asks about them alot.
IMG_20200106_141909_140.jpg
IMG_20200106_141931_688.jpg

Just sent mine back to nike smh how the **** they didnt put a right insole blows my mind smh.. oh well looking to get under retail anyways hahah

StockX sent me B grade aminal 3s. Trying to resolve this issue but pretty sure they won’t do anything. Beware of StockX people!

818B5CD9-318F-4B02-8CDF-8EEF589A004F.jpeg

Fur is thicker cut on Nike pair. StockX pair is thin and feels cheap. Even the neopreme is a different tint of black. Authenticators at StockX need to do some major homework!!

Sounds like a jb quality issue not sx they are authentic that’s all those crabs are checking for

it’s very possible whoever sold those bought 2 just like you & made a good pair Out of the 4... which is somethingI’ve had to do with iii’s & iv’s more than once

Last edited:
I paid them to authenticate and they screwed up. Even the production dates are different. B-Grade finish earlier than the authorized pairs.

3D4FFF3D-05DF-48D7-89DE-B2B66AA54859.jpeg

Sounds like a jb quality issue not sx they are authentic that’s all those crabs are checking for

Last edited:
I paid them to authenticate and they screwed up. Even the production dates are different. B-Grade finish earlier than the authorized pairs.

3D4FFF3D-05DF-48D7-89DE-B2B66AA54859.jpeg
My pair from Nike are like the below ones, similar thin leather, though I think the quality is pretty good. if these differences are in a single pair I Agree that you should get a complete “pair”, made on the same dates, from StockX

I own two pairs of these. I’m comparing them in the pics. I picked the left shoe from both pairs. Here is the dead giveaway with the different lace hole colors.

ACE7F29D-8460-44BF-9C5F-4F91747B26B5.jpeg

My pair from Nike are like the below ones, similar thin leather, though I think the quality is pretty good. if these differences are in a single pair I Agree that you should get a complete “pair”, made on the same dates, from StockX

Last edited:
I own two pairs of these. I’m comparing them in the pics
Ah I see. Looking at other peoples pics it looks like the thinner fabric is more common, but I haven't seen many pairs in the wild. How would the production dates dictate quality?

Somebody still purchased “Grey Market” pair after my complaints. Got my money back and the last laugh.

Back
Top Bottom