Jordan III Dark Iris - August 24, 2022

A01AC02A-85BA-424A-83D9-A54237233A95.jpeg

picked these up and these are gonna get hella wear from me. Younger me, would always want JB to make more retros with purple and they are finally doing it.

Bonus shot of all my purple joints. (Need to get the Court purple 1.0s and the black 3’s eventually)
5A825680-ED30-4CC7-80EE-F8641DBDE8FF.jpeg

picked these up and these are gonna get hella wear from me. Younger me, would always want JB to make more retros with purple and they are finally doing it.

Bonus shot of all my purple joints. (Need to get the Court purple 1.0s and the black 3’s eventually)
Welcome to the club brother... I'm mad as hell that you mentioned your affinity for purple yet don't have the alternate grapes in this picture :smh:

You willing to drop $500 on the Court Purples?

I ordered these this morning and I went on the footlocker website to check something with the order and I've been looking at a spinning circle for about ten minutes.

...is this normal?

I have never been able to get the footlocker app to work so I don't even try anymore

good luck getting these. I have them (sz 10) and have worn them twice and probably never will again. they feel great on feet, they look nice, but they just can't break into the starting line-up or even get out on the floor. just not my thing

Can anyone who has both these and the Fire Reds comment on whether or not the sizing is any different?

Because the Fire Reds in a size 11.5 were way too big.

So i ordered these in a size 11 and they feel too small.

I can’t believe there could be that big of a difference in a half size.

…do the Fire Reds just run bigger than your typical Jordan 3?

I have never been able to get the footlocker app to work so I don't even try anymore

good luck getting these. I have them (sz 10) and have worn them twice and probably never will again. they feel great on feet, they look nice, but they just can't break into the starting line-up or even get out on the floor. just not my thing
Totally agree.

They ariiiiight.

For me personally, the shade of purple doesn’t pop enough and the elephant print is too dark.

…just not a good combination.

Back
Top Bottom