Jordan III Dark Iris - August 24, 2022

Seems like these moved a little faster than the DE's and some other releases did. I'm glad I was able to secure my size right at release on SNKRs and not think twice about it.

Seems like these moved a little faster than the DE's and some other releases did. I'm glad I was able to secure my size right at release on SNKRs and not think twice about it.

Did they produce the same amount of pairs for each release?

I love when people talk about certain shoes sitting or selling out like they’re producing the exact same number of pairs

We have no idea how many pairs they made, could’ve been a limited gr. I know I’ve heard some people talking about how these Iris’s only got a couple size runs and weren’t at as many stores, but what do I know? 🤷‍♂️

Did they produce the same amount of pairs for each release?

I love when people talk about certain shoes sitting or selling out like they’re producing the exact same number of pairs

We have no idea how many pairs they made, could’ve been a limited gr. I know I’ve heard some people talking about how these Iris’s only got a couple size runs and weren’t at as many stores, but what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
Contrarily whenever dudes predict a shoe is gonna sit but then they don't... You get posts like this where dudes start questioning numbers. It's a great colorway, the desert elephant joints are more of an acquired taste.

Honestly, after having copped...man they're tough as hell. when it gets colder and the fall & winter fits start piling in.... :nthat:
Honestly I shxtted on them when the first real images started being released but the more y'all posted them in that thread, the more I could see why y'all were rocking with them so heavy. Still not my cup of tea but I don't hate them like I used to. I hope you brothers enjoy em when the weather changes

Contrarily whenever dudes predict a shoe is gonna sit but then they don't... You get posts like this where dudes start questioning numbers. It's a great colorway, the desert elephant joints are more of an acquired taste.

Hate the whole “sitting” term people started using on shoes. It’s a negative connotation and it’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned.

I was just asking how many shoes were made, because I was trying to prove a point, we don’t know. So just because one shoes sells out doesn’t mean the next shoe will or won’t. People act like they make the same amount of shoes for each release

Hate the whole “sitting” term people started using on shoes. It’s a negative connotation and it’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned.

I was just asking how many shoes were made, because I was trying to prove a point, we don’t know. So just because one shoes sells out doesn’t mean the next shoe will or won’t. People act like they make the same amount of shoes for each release
I agree with the first part .. dudes on here, and social media, say "sitting" like it's a bad thing. It's almost like dudes don't won't kicks unless other people do and I guess you're right but there's no reason to make these limited. There could very be late shipments coming in as well

Last edited:
Honestly wearing a size 13 hardly anything ever sits in my size, so the opportunity presenting itself is always a good thing for me. Typically I have a better chance to cop the shoes that “sit”. I’m always trying to get stuff I like regardless of the hype, it’s just the hype stuff that does become really hard because resellers target the larger sizes :smh:

Fire in hand

3EEEB0C1-1B35-4484-8EAC-26ADBE792F34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom