Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

These will do until they bring back the real black cements.

Once those drop, imma sell these lol

I feel you, I’m praying to God I get these. Been wanting that high contrast Black leather & elephant print for like, FOREVER!! Love it sooo much!!!! All the way in Nike!!! Please save me a pair of these Beaverton, Oregon. It will complete my life, it’ll be a dream come true. Literally! If I get to cop I might start working harder in my job. I’ll carry the whole team on my back. 🤣 lmaoo

These are really amazing!🔥🔥🔥

The beige color really stands out more against a beige background imo.

47C8A411-ED7A-4FFB-8C98-693C3730C168.jpeg

I think that the cement grey elephant print doesn't jibe with the black leather upper, making for a sneaker that is overdone and dull at the same time.

White Cements are the only ones out of the original lineup that do it for me. Although the Air Jordan III itself is in my top 3, I'm very selective in its design cues:

- The anterior segment of the PU on the lateral side has to be white, not matching. Some sophistication is lost when that variation isn't present, resulting in a sportier look. (Yeah, they're basketball shoes, but the more 'casual' this model, the better.)

- Elephant print on the eyestay is too busy.

- Re: collar, neutral colors only.

Preference is pretty much limited to the WC template, or something close to it (AMM).

If an aged BC3 is what they are going after I am fine with that. But NA branding better be on the back of those shoes. Or I am not at all interested.

If an aged BC3 is what they are going after I am fine with that. But NA branding better be on the back of those shoes. Or I am not at all interested.

If the JOrdan logo was the OG logo, instead of the Nike Air, would you still feel the same way?

Sometimes I think if that had been the original logo, people would constantly complaining about the JOrdan logo not being used.

If the JOrdan logo was the OG logo, instead of the Nike Air, would you still feel the same way?

Sometimes I think if that had been the original logo, people would constantly complaining about the JOrdan logo not being used.
Maybe so. But ultimately NA was on the original and that's what most prefer if the choice was theirs. From a design stand point, the NA just fills that space in the back better imo.

Back
Top Bottom