Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

Finish Line FTW.....20% cashback from TopCashback's site ($40 for this purchase) plus $10 off via FNL customer service (I could not log into my account for some reason, so I had to so the order manually and then contact customer service to get the $10 off).

I am definitely looking forward to seeing these in hand and swapping out the laces on them.

got pair on SNKRS to check out in hand but planning to return them

too much heat coming the next few months

It’s not tumbled like blk/cement but it is nice. Only complaint is the suede on the tongue rubs off on the black laces making them look dusty.
0ED3A75A-76AB-4444-B9A8-70E394AEB76E.jpeg
7B3777AD-A488-471D-BAF4-62574652DF08.jpeg

These look alot better to me now, especially after donjuan513 donjuan513 pics they definitely grew on me, but I'm being way more strict with shoe purchases now. I have to absolutely love them to cop. Even if I like them alot, I'll probably pass. All the frivolous copping just to cop, like I've done for so many years, has to stop.
Salute... I said the same thing...

Then copped the Easter pink 5s and heritage 1s back to back
q22iPGC.png

These look alot better to me now, especially after donjuan513 donjuan513 pics they definitely grew on me, but I'm being way more strict with shoe purchases now. I have to absolutely love them to cop. Even if I like them alot, I'll probably pass. All the frivolous copping just to cop, like I've done for so many years, has to stop.
I think donjuan513 donjuan513 pics can make almost anything look like a cop so I keep that in mind when he posts lol

I messed around and panic bought a pair from DTLR while my SNKRS attempt was pending… and won on SNKRS. Accidental double up.

Former and Buckets are the worst of the shoetubers. Their vids are boring, bland, and lack flavor. Probably cause both of them have zero personality

Having said that, I just tripled up online for these so-called "5.5" rated sneakers and thinking about quadrupling up by heading to the store later to see if they got my size at the local FTL's :lol:

I know you're joking but go to the 6th slide. This dude matched his fit with some rocks. Don't ever compare them bum with Jay again

Jay the only dude with the confidence to swap out his laces on ALL his kicks. Nobody wanted these shoes until I posted Jay's on feet. Nike need to cut this brother a check, he singlehandedly brought Jays back a few years back. Time to give him his just due :pimp:

:rofl:
Nike owes him $500,000,000!

Buckets gave these the same score he gave the Concord 5s and those are way better than these... I'm starting to think buckets gives out low scores for shock value.
Buckets is a sneaker purist first. Then, he gravitates towards solid color ways that give off those "sneaker hipster" vibes i.e. the amm 3s, aged stuff etc. He's also big on quality materials.

Not staying this to say he's right or wrong. Only that he's pretty consistent and his likes and dislikes and you can pretty much predict his low and high scoring sneakers beforehand. I don't believe "shock value" had much to do with it.

Imo

It’s not tumbled like blk/cement but it is nice. Only complaint is the suede on the tongue rubs off on the black laces making them look dusty.
0ED3A75A-76AB-4444-B9A8-70E394AEB76E.jpeg
7B3777AD-A488-471D-BAF4-62574652DF08.jpeg

Didn't realize until I picked them up that they weren't all leather

Tell me your butt hurts without telling me your butt hurts. You can spend your money on toilet water for all I care. Just don’t be mad when I point out the obvious. …Too late.

Do you think I care about what you think?

Do you think I respect you or your opinion?

I feel the same way about you that everybody else in your life obviously does since you have to resort to try to seek attention on the internet.

Congrats, I've made your week and gave you purpose.

Thought these were going to be more slept on, look like they are drying up online already…..I hit on FNL/JD exclusive access

Back
Top Bottom