Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

Dr. Spoonmanofthehour was right, first pair came in today. Job well done JB. I bash on them when necessary but these are executed really, really well.

Only try to realize the truth, there is no SMOTH. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

LFG baby.

Attachments

• 0B55BAE5-3533-46C9-B54A-FFCD59FA9E16.jpeg
    0B55BAE5-3533-46C9-B54A-FFCD59FA9E16.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 389
I’m just saying I wanna see if y’all are wearing these a bunch next year or if they are collecting dust. My 3 rotation is FR, FTL(WC) and BC3 and will probably stay that way forever. Just not enough days in the week for all my damn shoes!
Come on, man. There’s 365 days in the year. 😆

Dr. Spoonmanofthehour was right, first pair came in today. Job well done JB. I bash on them when necessary but these are executed really, really well.

Only try to realize the truth, there is no SMOTH. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

LFG baby.
Smooth baby

For the Grey Poupon crowd 🔥

Some great 3s releasing this year. LFG!

Last edited:
i said what saves them is the fact that the grey EP looks better.
That’s personal preference.

Also, if MJ wore these back in the day instead of the grey people would have a different perspective.

It’s not a competition though. Both can exist and be great. I’m simply stating these are executed better than the ‘18 BC3’s. People would like to dump on these and try to compare them to the BC’s but it’s still a great retro either way. If you wanna sleep in ‘em, sleep. The people who love these will continue to enjoy them. If you don’t like the brown/tan/sail/orange combo I get it.

So would I rather have a not so nice Black Cement 3 shape, build, and quality over these? No, I wouldn’t…but I have both so it doesn’t matter. I just look forward to the day they do justice to the BC3 like they did the Desert Elephant’s. That’s all I’m sayin’.

The Desert Elephant crap all over the Black Cement IIIs as far as execution.

Jordan Brand goes the extra mile on newer colorways because they need more to make them sell better. Look at the Red Cement IIIs. OG colorways sell themselves because of the memories of MJ playing them and people want to capture that nostalgia. I feel like people that dont like these do so because simply theyre not the Black Cements. I think theyre a nice colorway in their own right.

Got my Snkrs pair in today. As much as I love the soft leather, I question how real it is. Idk maybe I’m just used to JB giving overly textured and coated trash grade leather and these are a bit better.

Either way these are easily one of the more wearable out the box 3s I’ve purchased in awhile. Used to having a few days of break in.

764398BC-B3B6-430D-B2F5-ED622B118456.jpeg

Just got my pair in from Kickz. And let me tell you that these are THE BEST quality Jordan 3 since at least 1994. The leather is really plush and the shape is close to what the 1988 pair looked like. If i had to make a comparison, the black leather is the same grade of leather that’s used on the Mystic Navy 1 lows.

Got my Snkrs pair in today. As much as I love the soft leather, I question how real it is. Idk maybe I’m just used to JB giving overly textured and coated trash grade leather and these are a bit better.

Either way these are easily one of the more wearable out the box 3s I’ve purchased in awhile. Used to having a few days of break in.

Excellent post my man. I feel exactly the same way. I think us as the consumers have been conditioned to feel that tumbled, plastic coated leather is high-quality. These are absolutely fantastic, can’t wait to get my other pairs.

Well said and well done baby.

Back
Top Bottom