Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Welp, I just checked my bank account and wouldn't you know it...there's a pending charge from FTL for $230.59.

The app still hasn't updated my Ship to Me option yet - still says Pending.

Quite surprised I actually secured a pair honestly.

Do you guys think there will ever be a point in time where people stop wearing shoes that came out 30+ years ago? I feel like there are plenty of Jordan silhouettes that are in the converse chucks category of classic. When you look at the spectrum sneakers.. athletic shoes haven’t been around that long. The first sneaker or athletic shoe was made in the year 1900.
I got an L earlier on the app
really? I haven’t got any notification yet. It’s probably a late L.

If you guys get charged from the ship to me option, nothing will change on the app until tomorrow morning but you are good.

If you are charged you are good.

Lost mine Tuesday. Funeral is tomorrow. If you can get time with him, take it. Hope yours pulls thru.
I’m very sorry to hear that. Thank you for your words…and also to the others that have responded to my situation. Appreciate it. I hope everyone can get the W tomorrow…except for the people slandering the Fire Red’s. 😝

I only had 1 head start but no charge or email, however also still says pending so I'm hanging on. Maybe I will wake up to a W.

*checks recent transactions*

“Burger King #…”

giphy.gif

SO I just saw I have a pending charge from footlocker but I have 2 different accounts. Ship to me option says Pending for both, but my 10.5 had 6 head starts and size 11 only had one head start. I'm sure hoping its the 10.5 I won.

Same, bruh. No pending charges from FTL/Champs, either. Not surprised it’s all Ls but also smfh I’m gonna have to pay effing resale here. Favorite shoe of all time and been waiting more than 30 years, and now this.

No pending charges for me either. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom