Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Unironically I'm waiting until these hit ebay to snag a perfect pair. Prices will probably dip as these flood the aftermarket and because I'm not buying any other sneakers till September, I'm okay with paying a slight premium for a pair that doesn't have EP lines that were drawn with a fat tip sharpie. To everyone eating at retail and even coming back for seconds and thirds, I'm happy for y'all. 🥳

25FE747D-05B8-4AEB-BFAE-FB77E6392B80.jpeg

Of course youre going to feel luke warm aboot them… especially if you got a janky/rep pair.

If they were oem joints:

The ankle collar should look more uniform and not flapping around like weathered roast beef.

Exhibit 3:

Ln4 production:

186BFA4C-2041-40DF-B03F-DAAD0A7A6FE6.jpeg

Double up should be the bear minimum.

25FE747D-05B8-4AEB-BFAE-FB77E6392B80.jpeg

Of course youre going to feel luke warm aboot them… especially if you got a janky/rep pair.

If they were oem joints:

The ankle collar should look more uniform and not flapping around like weathered roast beef.

Exhibit 3:

Ln4 production:

186BFA4C-2041-40DF-B03F-DAAD0A7A6FE6.jpeg

Double up should be the bear minimum.
1678505671361.gif

Lol I need to try my pants on when I shop if I could just try the shoes on before I buy em like back in the day

My biggest mistake was not doing ship to me for FTL. That looks to be the way for this release. 🤦‍♂️
Why didn’t you select ship to me? It’s basically like giving you two chances at a W. If you don’t hit on in store pick up option you’re automatically put “in the running” for the ship to me option. Alway select both options bro. Makes no sense not to.

Why didn’t you select ship to me? It’s basically like giving you two chances at a W. If you don’t hit on in store pick up option you’re automatically put “in the running” for the ship to me option. Alway select both options bro. Makes no sense not to.
I got too cocky. lol

The Good Lord humbled me real quick.

I had a high bid on stockx for size 13 that i forgot about and it was accepted at the same time as the snkrs shock drop :stoneface: Happy to have them though anyway. However, my ep is dark and thick and wide too pause. I will still try for them tomorrow. However, i think most pairs are going to have toe ep like this so that will save me from going in on multiples like i originally planned, even if at resell. Still pretty and will be worn as every days. The EP reminds me of previous retros i've had but the tongue - thin and flexible, leather, yellowing, back tab, shape, and fit are great. surprised that my booklet was paper not cardboard though? I dont care about that but have never had it like that? PS these babies gonna look beautiful with some wear on them

Attachments

• IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 421
  • Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.22.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.22.39 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom