Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So my daughter's bestie was able to get me a pair from her store. The EP is decent. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Overall, I'm appreciative to have them for retail. This pair wasn't guaranteed and I was too hurt from the night before to get up early and hunt for these. Shout out to iwilwin iwilwin for holding me down on a pair as well. 2 pairs was all I really needed. Today turned out to be a good day afterall.

20230312_032505.jpg
20230312_032659.jpg

Yea im a pushover due to the fact that I’m not crying about shoes being perfect. Didn’t you say that stock photos are the utmost iteration of a product with your big Mac analogy? Don’t contradict yourself.

Anyways, I don’t mind if the two shoes are a bit different. The shoe was inspired by a aged/worn Jordan 3 from the 80s it’s not supposed to be perfect.

I will agree with this.

Ya’ll over here with a magnifying glass about to piece together which combo looks best if you got multiples. Just think about that for a sec. Also the “butbutbut mom the yellowing waahhh” crowd still wanting to grab multiples. Cmon sons. :lol:

So my daughter's bestie was able to get me a pair from her store. The EP is decent. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Overall, I'm appreciative to have them for retail. This pair wasn't guaranteed and I was too hurt from the night before to get up early and hunt for these. Shout out to iwilwin iwilwin for holding me down on a pair as well. 2 pairs was all I really needed. Today turned out to be a good day afterall.

20230312_032505.jpg
20230312_032659.jpg

Looks like your shoe size is from 8 1/2 to 13

Either way didn’t have a choice since 11 wasn’t even available at the jump. It’s all good just looking to trade locally or break even on a resell pair. Still baffled how people claiming 1/2 size down from their “tts” because they don’t run big at all 🤷🏻‍♂️
Received em yesterday from EA. For me they fit the same as the other 3s, tts.

Yea im a pushover due to the fact that I’m not crying about shoes being perfect. Didn’t you say that stock photos are the utmost iteration of a product with your big Mac analogy? Don’t contradict yourself.

Anyways, I don’t mind if the two shoes are a bit different. The shoe was inspired by a aged/worn Jordan 3 from the 80s it’s not supposed to be perfect.

No, the point of the Big Mac analogy is that not everything is supposed to look like a stock pic and that you shouldn’t accept it just because Nike said here is a mismatched pair as the product image. You’re the one that brought up that because it’s what the stock image looks like, we should be ok with it even if the left and right don’t match. You’re ok with it? Cool. But majority of the people in this thread already expressed that they wouldn’t want mismatched print between left and right when there are clearly pairs out there with consistent left and right. Those saying they don’t mind probably the ones that didn’t hit and would be happy with any pair no matter the print. But if given the option, who wouldn’t want a more consistent pair?

the print has always been varying since the og’s in 1988. It’s because the material is basically giant sheets of the cement print that’s no 2 alike. So when you cut it up and put it on the shoe, left and right and front to back can be different. Could be thick bold cracks or could be thin lines, especially if they are from different sheets.

But there are pairs out there where left and right look more consistent. And then there are pairs that look like they were made in separate left Twix and right Twix factories :lol:

Back
Top Bottom