Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

FCAF6B48-5F07-457B-8A6B-8C9279F877AA.gif

Come on people, let's keep this thread on track

I caved and paid $350 so yes I’m heated but got a.pair on the way. Copped off goat. If I get a messed up pair, I’ll just raise hell and use there return policy til they send a decent pair.

Work smarter, not harder. Why wouldn't you just buy off eBay so you can pick the specific pair you want?

*Insert Jaguars fan gif.

Came in to ask if any restocks dropped but more curious as to how the hell yall got here. Had to make sure and double check this wasn’t Rap About Nothing thread
To be honest, I have no idea how it got started.

…kind of curious about that myself.

This thread took a crazy turn overnight. Some wild stuff being spewed and most of it is pretty senseless.

Anyone talking “we” racially about sneakers is off their rocker. Especially doing it with pride.

Work smarter, not harder. Why wouldn't you just buy off eBay so you can pick the specific pair you want?

*Insert Jaguars fan gif.
I plan on copping a second pair honestly. I’m just hopefull. Sold my bc3s, dr doom foams, ray Allen 7s and ‘smoke grey 1s. Wasn’t in love with and the guy took em at $500.

Y'all definitely gotta do your due diligence when copping these on Ebay cause some of them sellers are doing the switcheroo

I was stalking a pair but asked the seller for additional pics cause they only had two pics of one shoe which set off the spidey senses

20230312_224732.jpg

20230312_224711.jpg

The seller hits me back with the pic and says "here ya go" :

20230312_224647.jpg

I immediately had the weebay.gif face like oh that's how y'all playing huh

My only question is: which one of y'all is this? I just know it's an NT'er...Shame on you 🤣

Son lured you in with that good ele

...but then had the Gentry Specials on deck to ship

Who narc’d and called the mods to clean the thread up? Lol
No one did, I'm in here all the time. I tried to let it slide for a little but it just kept going and going to the point where the thread was getting way off track. So I decided to do a little cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom