Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

the NA on one of my pairs and maybe even the back EP has some serious lean to it. Other than that I'm content.

IMG-4992.jpg

IMG-4994.jpg

IMG-4996.jpg
IMG-4993.jpg
C61D74AF-E82D-44F2-A0E1-EDD3F9075B57.gif

Anyone have any advice for my situation, I’d really appreciate it… I haven’t been around for a while.

I haven’t bought a pair of J’s in at least 10 years. Kids, work, had testicular cancer in 2015 etc.
All time favorite sneakers by far. So you can imagine how geeked I was for these.

Buying sneakers is a whole other world now. So I figured I would just use something like stock x, and forget about it.

My pair came in today, and they’re HUGE on me. I’ve been a 12 since high school, and I swear I feel like I need a whole size down

Stock x wont exchange them, didn’t really expect them to.

So now, I’m not sure what to do. I’ll get hosed if I sell them back. All I want is a pair I can wear, I guess in a size 11. Does anyone do trades anymore?

Anyone have a suggestion on what to do?

Appreciate all the help
Sorry to hear about you having to deal with MORE Bs after going thru some real BS

Depending on where you located some of these hype beast reseller plastic wrapped kicks stores might be willing to trade / +cash maybe in some cases and at the very least you might could try on half size/full size down

I’m shocked they got so big I wore mine yesterday and they seemed to fit pretty snug for my true size

Good luck Brodie

Back
Top Bottom