Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

If I could only have one Jordan forever, it’s always been WC IIIs. Followed a couple millimeters behind by Concords. Then WC/BC IVs and fire red/metallic Vs. Then, and I know I’m basically alone on this, black/red IEs with the proper OG-style nubuck panels and smokey outsoles. Everything after that changes on any given day for me. White/red XIIs and black-toe XIIIs probably next.
OG XI IEs didn’t have a smokey outsole

It's settled

pleased-jay-z.gif

Yall really like having them joints flopping on your shoes while you wear em?

It's goofy and just as corny as people walking around with Stockx or ebay tags.

I honestly don't care who feels some type of way about it. If you still got the hang tag on I already know the rest of the fit is trash and if anyone disagrees they can @ me and post the fit to prove I'm wrong.

I wish I might care enough how another man decides to wear his sneakers :lol:

It was prevalent in the 90s in hip hop,locally, etc. I'm indifferent to it. To each their own.

I care enough about myself that I wouldn't wear a hang tag on my shoes. If anyone else wishes to walk around looking like an idiot it's fine by me, ndg.

I'm a part of a shoe forum for myself not what someone else is doing. Yall be way too invested with what others are wearing or how they wear it. Lowkey weirdo behavior :lol:

Back
Top Bottom