Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Off White 1s, and the rest of that line for that matter, would sit if they were GR and had no back story. Periodt.

Every shoe would sit if they made 500,000,000 pairs of each and they had no backstory. Designer clothing wouldn’t be nearly as hyped if the average person could afford them. But that’s not the case so what’s your point?

Every shoe would sit if they made 500,000,000 pairs of each and they had no backstory. Designer clothing wouldn’t be nearly as hyped if the average person could afford them. But that’s not the case so what’s your point?
500 million?

…I’ll still think the Breds would sell out on SNKRS.

Nike needs to bump up this release date. March 2023??? :smh:

Gettin antsy.

giphy.gif

Big facts. Got me out here contemplating risking it all w/ an early pair on GOAT. :smh: :lol:

There needs to be a hotline for dudes to call when they are contemplating costly sneaker purchases, especially before the release date

Have folk ready to talk dudes into putting the credit card back in the wallet

Enh, it’s just money. I’ll keep making more.

Main reason is that I’ll be on a long *** flight the morning they drop. Plus I’ll be gone for almost 2 weeks, so rerouting for pickup isn’t an option. Of course I could always be patient and grab a resell pair once they release, but that’s less fun. I want them now. :lol:

Plus I’ll be gone for almost 2 weeks, so rerouting for pickup isn’t an option.
UPS/FedEx shipping apps allow you to hold at a location for pickup (not just reroute) or change the delivery date. May have to pay for the additional service.

For WC3s? It IS high demand and low supply right out the gate. That’s why reselling works at all. Nike intentionally limits production and the prices people are paying right now indicates just how bad they want them
Prices folks are paying now are not indicative of any supply/demand principles.

There are more factors at play than just a supply/demand ratio.

I‘m too anxious. Just gotta relax and let the chips fall where they may. Officially going for 3 pairs now. 3 pairs or bust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom