Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

nobody under 40 knows who Jerry West is
Wrong You acting like Winning Time is not out :pimp: :pimp:

1675465146073.png

Yeah, “TO YOU” …see how that works?😂
****s were redundant & gaudy; hell, NT straight clowned those back then, too… is what it is

They didn't, but ok. Throwing the "to you" part back at me makes no sense. I wasn't arguing that they weren't crap. My point is that as much as people want to try to revise history on them now, they sold pretty well.

‘They’ didn’t? 😂 Oh yeah we did…
& SMH, I ain’t talking about ‘sales’… plus, ‘Panda’ dunks & Jordan 1 mids currently sell like hotcakes… still trash

That said, as I recall, those plastic/Jumpman 1s were actually outlet fodder of the HIGHEST order… so IMO, thats ‘revision‘ but go hard

I understand if you grew up with it because that’s a real connection to it. But anyone under like 30 who makes a big deal about the NA vs Jumpman I gotta wonder why like How would you know if the Jumpman “looks wrong” if anything that’s what should “look right” to you because that’s what most retros have these days lol
I dunno where you come up with this ish.

This expecting a shock drop because ESPN done made up a day for some ratings is funny. Nike/Jordan Brand knew nothing of this mess lol

nah, nobody wants to remember how he played as 45
Between the final 17 games of the regular season and the first five games of the 1995 Playoffs, Jordan wore the No. 45 for a total of 22 games. The Bulls went 16-6 in those games, with Jordan averaging 27.5 points, 6.7 rebounds. 5.3 assists and 1.8 steals and shooting 42.4% from the field and 47.1% from three

WHAT?

Between the final 17 games of the regular season and the first five games of the 1995 Playoffs, Jordan wore the No. 45 for a total of 22 games. The Bulls went 16-6 in those games, with Jordan averaging 27.5 points, 6.7 rebounds. 5.3 assists and 1.8 steals and shooting 42.4% from the field and 47.1% from three

WHAT?
Don't waste your time on these kids.

WHAT?

AND he did that after not having played in a professional basketball game for nearly 17 months…He even went off on the Knicks for 55 points on March 28th…9 days back in the league after having nearly a year and half off and the guy scores 55 :nthat:

To add a bit more to that, the Bulls were 31-31 by March 11th, 1995…They had two 6 game win streaks to close the season out and clinch that playoff spot…Had MJ not come back and given them a boost there’s a very real chance they miss the playoffs all together…

Absolutely nothing wrong with MJ wearing the 45…

‘They’ didn’t? 😂 Oh yeah we did…
& SMH, I ain’t talking about ‘sales’… plus, ‘Panda’ dunks & Jordan 1 mids currently sell like hotcakes… still trash

That said, as I recall, those plastic/Jumpman 1s were actually outlet fodder of the HIGHEST order… so IMO, thats ‘revision‘ but go hard

You got numbers to prove this? :lol:

And there were just as many people who thought it was a cool concept.

EDIT: I'm not talking about what you, PERSONALLY, think is trash. I said these were garbage. I'm talking about at the time, not everybody just dismissed them. You just proved my point listing all those shoes that sell like crazy that you don't like.

Sorry 1978, I didn't think to keep a spreadsheet at the time. I know what I saw and I know they were not super easy to get if you weren't in a major metro area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom