Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I stopped buying Jordan clothing like that years ago, I did grab this last year on sale to go with the 2s

m_62ebd60fa0aeb7d3666b971c.jpeg

m_62ebd60f382db87631cab8fb.jpeg

Last time I owned some JB attire was probably in the early to mid 90's from JC Penney. They always had a legit sports section for kids.

I stopped buying Jordan clothing like that years ago, I did grab this last year on sale to go with the 2s

m_62ebd60fa0aeb7d3666b971c.jpeg

m_62ebd60f382db87631cab8fb.jpeg

this hoodie isnt my particular cup of tea, but when it comes to collabs like with union, a ma maniere, or even travis scott, JB has a pretty solid track record for apparel.

EP on the front still isn't quite right. Too high? Too thick? Something just ain't right...

You're right. I'm seeing quite a bit of varying elephant print thickness. Some are thin and grey and some are thick and black.

I wonder if we're seeing shoes from different factories.

Last time I owned some JB attire was probably in the early to mid 90's from JC Penney. They always had a legit sports section for kids.
JC Penny and Caster Knott used to have the hook up. I had a couple of Jordan 8 outfits from JC Penny. They had the carpet on the side. A few years ago, I discovered a sack full of Jordan champion jerseys in my moms attic. They still had the JC Penny tag on them. I miss that era….

Back
Top Bottom