Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Probably was a draw, so timing wasn't a factor so long as you got in before the draw (maybe 5-10min?). Hope this crashes the price.

They didn’t show for me immediately in SNKRS. I clicked on the J23 notification and it took me to desktop. I logged in and it gave me a couple errors. Went back to the app and saw pending for like 3-4 minutes. Then my card charge and it went through. 11.5. I was on it immediately due to J23. I’m done till the DMP after I get my nephew a pair of these.

If anybody knows of a legit pre order site please let me know . Don’t have time to play around with Nike and The SNKRS app . Got the notification from J23 , got on the app and checked out within 45 seconds still nothing but an L.

:nthat: IMG_20230223_115613_01.jpg

SoleLinks normally comes thru for me… saw the notification right away and clicked the link asap but was inside Walmart… weak aaahhh signal inside so I had to run out the store to attempt to make the purchase… I knew I was doomed…. This is kind of like what happened to me for the TS Jordan 1 release… I was at my sons Tae Kwon Do and they also had a weak aaahhh signal inside… and of course I took an L there too just like today….

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/50/00/548F7D2C-BC62-4EF5-8E8B-59CACD3D611A/VIDEO-2023-02-23-02-33-37.mp4

Does this box look correct? Thought it was a lid no a hinged top??

Anyone know?

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop today…

Dang… time to enter some raffles when possible…

Not gonna happen. This is a core colorway.
Every thing is a core colorway until it isn't. Not saying these will sit but they should be easy to get with all the "drops" happening.

Fire Red 3 is an OG colorway, not sure when another category popped up. Sorry, I'm old. I remember when it was just OG or Retro+.

Now its OG, Non-OG, Collab, Hyped, Bricks... lol. It's too damn much :lol::lol:

Wonder if what system these shock drops use. If its really fcfs or that “mini draw” system where it takes everyones orders for like 5 min and picks and chooses randomly. Whats it called? LEO?

I wonder the same because I was on it the second it dropped and took an L.
My actual W came from a friend who I asked to enter for me and that was like 4-5 minutes after the drop happened so 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom