Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

:lol: Man said

download.jpg

Yeah, exactly. I thought I had no shot at that point and within a few minutes got the confirmation. I assumed they were easy after I got through so quickly but sounds like they weren't at all and just got lucky.

I know I'm lucky.

I got the notification from SNKRS at 823.

When I went to the page, there was no purchase option. I'm on an android phone and I have been having issues with SNKRS so I figured I was cooked.

I uninstalled SNKRS and reinstalled it.

Went back in and was was able to hit. Took about 8 minutes to do everything and luckily I got in.

I know I'm lucky.

I got the notification from SNKRS at 823.

When I went to the page, there was no purchase option. I'm on an android phone and I have been having issues with SNKRS so I figured I was cooked.

I uninstalled SNKRS and reinstalled it.

Went back in and was was able to hit. Took about 8 minutes to do everything and luckily I got in.

What size you hit?

Every thing is a core colorway until it isn't. Not saying these will sit but they should be easy to get with all the "drops" happening.

Fire Red 3 is an OG colorway, not sure when another category popped up. Sorry, I'm old. I remember when it was just OG or Retro+.

Now its OG, Non-OG, Collab, Hyped, Bricks... lol. It's too damn much :lol::lol:
Player, I’m old now too (almost 40), I feel you. Fire red 3 has never carried the hype of a white cement and never will. I thought the L&F were gonna be an easy cop, then I thought resale prices would drop. I was wrong. Certain pairs just have juice.

Back
Top Bottom