Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

there lies the problem with the resell market ......sneakers haven't dropped, **** we not even in the month they supposed to release, a shock drop happens and now EVERYONE'S heading to eBay/stockx to FOMO buy....

Guys relax let's give it some time no need to jump off the ledge just yet

I can’t even lie I’m salty cause I got on at 8:23 carted my size 11 just to get an L still. My heart hurts.

Nah fam this is many people’s favorite Jordans. Maybe a non-OG color way 3 but white and black cements always move.
Fire red 3s sat for a bit. I know this og color blocking is more popular than FR3s but still these will be very obtainable which is great for everyone. I think level of difficulty of getting these will be in the exact middle ground between the Fire red 3 and LF Chi 1s. Probably on pair with an average holiday 11s which isn't really that difficult. Everyone should eat with these.

Hi all its been a few years since I've been on here. I hit on snkrs this morning for my 8.5. Does anyone know if these run small? I had the BC3s that were tight in the beginning but after being broken in they were fine.

Missed it by 10 minutes or so. FNL EA has came through for me on releases like this not trippin much. Congrads to whoever got em.

Back
Top Bottom