Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Me to everyone who missed out and are struggling with outrage:
E454DAC2-5100-466F-A5FF-D78F1FD3E527.gif
1677174934001.gif

I was salty I couldnt hit, but I have to realize the release is only two weeks away and people who copped today will be getting their pairs next week. Worst case scenario is that if I miss out, the market will be flooded and these will be had for not much above retail.
I took the L and I was on it right away. Well, gives me time to recover after the AMM drop.

I’ve watched these for from 700 to 400 almost overnight.

i’m jumping on a pair from goat soon

The reason they was $500-600 was because there was only like 4 pairs of each size on Stock X and GOAT.. I can see these at $350 after release and all this panic buying happening now

there lies the problem with the resell market ......sneakers haven't dropped, **** we not even in the month they supposed to release, a shock drop happens and now EVERYONE'S heading to eBay/stockx to FOMO buy....

Guys relax let's give it some time no need to jump off the ledge just yet

Too late people doing what people do

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 12.54.44 PM.png

Yeah I got nothing on SNKRS.

But this thread is about to get fun

Elephant Printologist bout to go ham in here

Didn’t one dude who work at a shoe store say that his store and a couple others got these 3s when they didn’t get the L&F’s. No guarantee these will be easy, but it def seems like there is more stock of these and less demand than L&Fs. Obviously here 3 are held to high regards, but to the general population 1s are infinitely more popular.

These got the one thing kids like.... Resale value, even if they don't like 3s or know the history of WC3s. Resellers been starving too. They will be out for these in full force on RD

Glad at least one of the two of you got in on the shock drop today.

Had to talk my ish, but better believe I was vigilant today. A wise man covers all his bases.

Glad I'm done. Now I can sit back on release day, try for a double up with no pressure, and most importantly I can yell at people who don't hit on RD about "not putting in the work" even tho my pair came easy :pimp:

B9A1706B-3E90-42B2-85C1-1695FB54F45B.jpeg

I’m glad to finally get these, never owned a pair of white cement 3’s, definitely went for the double but I think they can now block purchases using same address even though it’s a different account.

Right on top of the drop and took all L's. Me and wife and in-laws too. Welp, honestly I don't think these will be too hard to get on actual RD since I don't wear a money size. Figure I should be alright if I put in the in-store raffles to the local SPs and FTLs and maybe even line up at Kith on RD should I miss on SNKRS. SNKRS hates me in 2023 so far. Maybe all those returns are catching up to me lol

Right on top of the drop and took all L's. Me and wife and in-laws too. Welp, honestly I don't think these will be too hard to get on actual RD since I don't wear a money size. Figure I should be alright if I put in the in-store raffles to the local SPs and FTLs and maybe even line up at Kith on RD should I miss on SNKRS. SNKRS hates me in 2023 so far. Maybe all those returns are catching up to me lol
I’ve always been superstitious about returns to Nike.

There’s been more than a few times I was tempted to return something because it was significantly cheaper a few weeks later and I just held the L, because I knew I’d always be thinking about it in the back of my head when I take a L on something I really wanted.

That being said, I’ve seen accounts with tons of returns still hitting like crazy. So who really knows what goes on.

I’ve always been superstitious about returns to Nike.

There’s been more than a few times I was tempted to return something because it was significantly cheaper a few weeks later and I just held the L, because I knew I’d always be thinking about it in the back of my head when I take a L on something I really wanted.

That being said, I’ve seen accounts with tons of returns still hitting like crazy. So who really knows what goes on.
I return tons of stuff and still hit a lot. I don’t think it has any effect unless you’re doing a lot of returns of worn/used merchandise.

Idk if price will drop that much on these. When EA went out for the Lost and Founds everyone was saying the price would drop to roughly $100 above retail since so many people hit and they never dipped under low $400s.

The demand for these is gonna be way higher than inventory since old heads want them and young hypebeasts want them. I hope I can get a pair but not gonna be super confident it'll happen

Last edited:
We got a size run in. These are a Sz 13 LN4, elephant print lookin bolded but I'm still happy I got a guaranteed. Goin on snkrs and asking stores around for a double up. I think these will be plentiful cuz we aint been gettin nothin lately.
20230215_100500.jpg

Good consolation on me missing out on the 85s.
I like the elephant print height on these. I might be in the minority, but I don’t like the elephant print to be super low.

Back
Top Bottom