Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

giphy (2).gif

11-13 size we in for a battle

This thread jumped 10-15 page since the shock drop. Did I miss anything besides, I got a “Easy W” or “fml L”? 😂 I turn off email notification after drops for this reason too.

Still hot about this shock drop :smh: :lol:

finally a shoe i want the window was 2mins if lucky

For cherry 11s shock drop checkout time was a smooth 3 hours :lol: when you ready to buy
Desktop was the move for this drop.

Which i never got, how you gonna promote this app but still have a desktop version or make that the go to

Who got a top star jig :lol:

Are you g-damn kidding me?

I just turned my phone on and the world changed.

I received nothing on my iPad.

...I hate all of you.
dave-chappelle-ihate-you.gif

come @ me
gif.gif

A short story about my experience with today’s shock drop:

1677181782748.jpeg

Fin.
don't do that because you won't have a chance to get your second L on March ll (note that I used two lowercase "l's" for 11
LL-Cool-J-GettyImages-75502671.jpg

In the process of moving my sneakers around and took this pic. Think I'm going to go see how much the local resell shop will give me for my FTL 3s and keep these when they arrive.

Resized_20230223_144505.jpeg
I can tolerate the Carmines but not the Toros...please remove and take photo again

I was right here waiting and still didnt get em. Im not mad though. They are mine one way or the other. If memory serves me correct, they dropped the 88 right at 3:51 pm back in 2013. I was beyond pissed about those. I ended up with em anyways. These will be no different.

Still blows my mind I have never hit on a single pair of Dunks on SNKRS (SBs or regular) but can hit on Jordan’s :smh:

Actually didn't see the alert on my phone until around 8:28 here on the west coast (5 mins after). Went on SNKRS and did the add/checkout and got the GOT EM within 10 seconds. TALK ABOUT LUCK

Actually didn't see the alert on my phone until around 8:28 here on the west coast (5 mins after). Went on SNKRS and did the add/checkout and got the GOT EM within 10 seconds. TALK ABOUT LUCK
Considering I was pending since 8:24, and got an L, this is wild to hear.

Back
Top Bottom