Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I’m hyper focused on these i didn’t realize the UNC 5’s are the week before.
1677298250239.gif

Does this include social media entries where you need to subscribe, like their post, tag a friend, walk to Queens for a sugar cookie, walk to northern New Jersey to get a set of left handed golf clubs, take a picture of a ****** holdin’ birthday balloons, and go to the Bronx to get breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant?

99C31B74-0BAF-44BE-AB99-7732B0B4B3CC.gif

Junior genius here
It’s normally a no for those BS raffles but for these i’ll make an exception (the other is coming for the re imagined royals)

Same email.

Last time I got one of these, I got the shipping email 2 hours later. We shall see

Got the infamous “we didn’t forget about you, we’re working on your order” notification from SNKRS. Hope to have these in hand soon. I remember my FR5 shock drop pair didn’t show up until after release date.

Got the infamous “we didn’t forget about you, we’re working on your order” notification from SNKRS. Hope to have these in hand soon. I remember my FR5 shock drop pair didn’t show up until after release date.

Same but my FedEx account has a package from Nike tagged for delivery next Thurs

Thanks for the app suggestion. Got the app and saw it, then got the shipping email. Hoping for a drama free delivery.

You guys in here posting emails and tracking labels!! Y’all be acting like it’s a million dollars, it’s only shoes man.. it’s not like you guys don’t have 30+ plus shoes already it’s going to be the same thing once they arrive just relax 😩😂😂

Back
Top Bottom