Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

From twitter , another dude got his in one day
4F524C64-29C6-45C6-A172-1E6CCF54C755.jpeg

Have you ever been in a shoe thread on NikeTalk?
Yes all the time and it cracks me up that grown men still act like this lol. They prob had this shoe 50 times already in their life and still acting like lol. I know people in here love shoes but calm down . Posting tracking numbers and emails saying let’s go and damn Nike hurry and send my shoes.. or saying damn I got tracking but no update. Just relax at the end of day they are just shoes. No need for all that lol

Yes all the time and it cracks me up that grown men still act like this lol. They prob had this shoe 50 times already in their life and still acting like lol. I know people in here love shoes but calm down . Posting tracking numbers and emails saying let’s go and damn Nike hurry and send my shoes.. or saying damn I got tracking but no update. Just relax at the end of day they are just shoes. No need for all that lol
You're on a forum made for people that will literally make posts and posts about the importance of the elephant print strip rising up the toebox to a max height of like 1 cm, with the stroke width of the print lines needing to be about .07-1.0 millimeters in thickness to really capture the OG feel and be accurate to the '88 release but it's their excitement and eagerness to get their favorite shoe in hand that feels excessive to you? :rofl:

"At the end of the day they are just shoes" is true, objectively speaking, but NT members (myself included ngl) typically care far, far more about sneakers than the average consumer.

Last edited:
Not the same shoe though. This is the first time it's been retroed in full OG form since 1994 retro...

I’d hate to see how much those posts hurt you when the actual release happens

You're on a forum made for people that will literally make posts and posts about the importance of the elephant print strip rising up the toebox to a max height of like 1 cm, with the stroke width of the print lines needing to be about .07-1.0 millimeters in thickness to really capture the OG feel and be accurate to the '88 release but it's their excitement and eagerness to get their favorite shoe in hand that feels excessive to you? :rofl:

"At the end of the day they are just shoes" is true, objectively speaking, but NT members (myself included ngl) typically care far, far more about sneakers than the average consumer.
I get all that about certain elephant print and height like that. I’m talking about the delay emails and saying omg they shipped!! Like coke on nobody needs to know every step until the damn shoe show up to crib , it’s not that damn serious like I said.

Back
Top Bottom