Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

The dope thing about this website is you can either scroll past or just unfollow the thread

But you chose the salty route
Nobody salty bro. I have them on way.. y’all missing the point . I love niketalk. I’m just saying what’s point of posting emails and tracking

Last edited:
Nobody salty bro. I have them on way.. y’all missing the point . I love niketalk. I’m just what’s point of posting emails and tracking
BECAUSE man! stop questioning it!!!

BB7F7E6F-CF6E-4D63-87BF-8AB84322B6C0.gif

I know year just started but, release of the year for JB ?

Gotta see how the dmp’s look but i dint see any JB release topping these

I know year just started but, release of the year for JB ?

Gotta see how the dmp’s look but i dint see any JB release topping these
I think the only release that can potentially compete is the white/red 12’s, and that’s IF they get them right.

My size 8.5 $390 on goat rn. How low you guys think these will go? I’m tempted . I know I won’t hit on march 11th

Yes all the time and it cracks me up that grown men still act like this lol. They prob had this shoe 50 times already in their life and still acting like lol. I know people in here love shoes but calm down . Posting tracking numbers and emails saying let’s go and damn Nike hurry and send my shoes.. or saying damn I got tracking but no update. Just relax at the end of day they are just shoes. No need for all that lol
Nah the tracking posts are part of the whole niketalk experience. The roller coaster of emotions alone is worth it. From the Ws, to the La, to the tracking updates, to the “”laser ship stole my shoes posts”, to the on foot pics…what would niketalk be without all that?!

Nah the tracking posts are part of the whole niketalk experience. The roller coaster of emotions alone is worth it. From the Ws, to the La, to the tracking updates, to the “”laser ship stole my shoes posts”, to the on foot pics…what would niketalk be without all that?!
**** dumb asf . Who cares. What experience? Shouldn’t that be gone now? Been getting shoes since a lil boy. I just get shoes now.. the whole experience been gone with how it is to get shoes now..

**** dumb asf . Who cares. What experience? Shouldn’t that be gone now? Been getting shoes since a lil boy. I just get shoes now.. the whole experience been gone with how it is to get shoes now..

Seeing as how pretty much nobody in this thread has them in hand, what would you like us to discuss?

“Aw man these look great”
“Wow that elephant print sure is something!”
“Woah air Jordan 3”
“Wow that review on YouTube sure was something!”

Buddy sounds like a nihilist I'm not gonna lie. Ole "what's the point of (insert activity) when it's all going to amount to nothing in the end" mentality. :rofl:
Everyone in here loves sneakers more than the average Nike/JB consumer and for some, this shoe is their favorite of all time and for others they just really love them. Many are one of the two and they're also major package hawks when they buy stuff online that they're eager to receive. (If I'm not at work and am home I'll stare at the entrance of my neighborhood all day when I know UPS/Fedex/USPS is coming with a pair of my shoes :lol:)

I don't think there's anything wrong with a person getting excited over a shipping confirmation and wanting to share it with people who are in the same hobby and post-purchase predicament as them. There's a sense of comraderie among NT users where we all share every last bit of info in regards to these sneakers from speculation, talks about sentimental stories pertaining to them, MJ himself playing in them, going crazy over official pairs and photos showing up online, and finally to release where everyone is sharing GOT 'EM screenshots or L's, and talking about shipping confirmations or a lack thereof before finally getting the shoes in hand to which the thread sizzles out as people move onto the next release. It's all par for the course in JB threads and I personally enjoy it all every time.

I just seen people post delays in the past and it doesn’t always end well …sorry I offended you😕🤣

Are these still available to buy or all the spots taken? I haven’t tried buying a new drop online in years. I’m looking to get 1-3 pairs 😊

Back
Top Bottom