Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

^this is why I tell folks that if they want a shoe, set a price range for themselves and jump when you find a pair that’s in the range. What’s $30-$50 on a shoe you’re already paying over retail for and plan on wearing anyway 🤷🏿‍♂️ I’ve seen folks watch prices jump $100 while waiting for them to drop “just a little bit more”

I can’t wait for that exclusive access next week I know wifey gone hit I just need DTLR to come thru like they did for the L&F1s that will be my double up

Free throws today to walk our dog. Awaiting shipping email from ndc.

FD023439-BB1A-492C-BD2B-D6A368C29015.jpeg

0BAD02E3-3BC2-414B-BE0C-8749989F94DA.jpeg

My size is now $348 really tempted to buy now haha knowing I’ll probably strikeout on release day and theses might hit lost and found prices

Fam went from they won't be a easy cop to they wont be a super easy cop. :lol:

More trash takes from you, but that’s the norm

I’ve said from the start they won’t be easy or super easy

So far people have said

“You’ll get these if you try”
“These will literally be everywhere”
“Prices are dropping, these will be a huge GR”

Play semantics all you want, these aren’t going to be sitting on any websites making it an “easy cop if you try”.

Mans really trying to get likes because I differentiated between “easy cop” and “super easy cop” :lol: are you 12?

391DD92F-01AA-4E29-BC6C-EBD0EFA83FD3.jpeg

SNKRS pair arrived today. Elephant print height very different from left shoe to right.

Yeah not rolling with this being a $400 shoe after release. Not with QC like this.

Mix and match boys going to go crazy with these. Imma need two I can put a good pair together and then sell the rejects on Stockx.

Back
Top Bottom