Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

im sorry im really not a sneakerhead anymore. what does LN4 mean? Serious
It’s the factory code on the size tag. Top right corner.

It started with the damn FR 3’s.. most desirable pairs with good cuts of EP / mold seemed to come from LN4.

Since people did reviews that means I’m required to watch them? :lol:

1678137002260.gif

What a loser!

You seen ALLLL the early pics and first looks and video clips ALLLL over IG/Twitter for the last 2 months, stop it goofy blind guy 😆

Looking at more and more pics, I don't mind the back tab aging as much as the midsole. Is what it is though. Just the tab pre-aged alone probably wasn't enough for the "re-imagined" moniker.

The off-white tab actually kinda looks dope.

Some ya'll are buggin'. I've had to settle with these pos's for over the past decade. I've had to repaint the midsoles twice. My 2003s crumbled a few years ago and was never really happy they had the stupid Jumpman on the back either.

aj3.jpg

If I don't hit on just one pair of these reimagined joints for retail imma be extra salty.

Wait till yall see the re-re-imagine 3s in 2034 with “like new midsole”. They look just like as if you bought them when they originally came out, all white and crispy...but heres the kicker…get ready for it….the heel has the Jumpman on it.…and you have to wait until 2048 to get the re-re-re-imagines that have the Nike logo on the heel 🤯 and ♻️ it continues…

Back
Top Bottom