Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got early access from finishline, and never made it off the queue. Looks like snkrs or bust this saturday

Hit on Hibbett

32A684AF-21F0-46BE-B5A9-475C8C6D7185.jpeg

So sickening how I can’t ever win anything anymore. It’s depressing af. Hibbetts never lets me win. I entered so many raffles it’s insane that I don’t have at least 1 pair secured while most are on their second and third pair :smh:. Sorry guys I’ll try to keep my sad sorry rants to a minimum on this release. Happy for all of you who are able to have and enjoy this release at retail.

“Yea I got hosed paid over $1000 for 2 pairs, but there was no way I was going to miss the”

I hope you wore them every day since!
money don't matter for things you REALLY WANT. Tbf these are a necessity and a long awaited retro done right regardless of the whole quirks and shenanigans going down in this thread. It's honestly very sad, because these are by far the best retros of white cements we got in a DECADE, and cats still pouting. You even got highly touted influencers like Scollard doing they're part and calling out inconsistencies in previous retros just to calm the unnecessary outcry :lol:

As long as you're happy, people don't need to know the price or do you need to validate your spending. I've fell victim to these throughout the years paying 2-4x than retail. In the end the purchase was made, i was happy, and it's all history.

JD/FNL only blesses people who have history there (Status)?

No points so no access. Don’t even bother with them anymore?
You just need to amass 2000 points. Once you do that you’ll have a decent chance at getting EA. It will cost 2000 status points to redeem the EA offer, but you’ll gain them back with the purchase anyway so you’ll keep getting access to releases going forward.

Bottom line: you need to make that first purchase if you want to be in the game.

Back
Top Bottom