Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Geez.... I entered 14 raffles. What the heck am I going to do if I win on a lot of them. This is the most I've entered for any shoe, which, of course, means they're going to be readily available.

We really got NTers afraid to open boxes now for fear of mismatched EP. Jesus H. Christ.

E27-NV.gif
talking about he had a week of anxiety and staring at the box for 5 minutes scared to open it LMAO

Geez.... I entered 14 raffles. What the heck am I going to do if I win on a lot of them. This is the most I've entered for any shoe, which, of course, means they're going to be readily available.
Same here. But feel like I'll end up on Goat for a pair anyways. Even got jd access but couldn't get in.

US 9.5 secured through a UK connect. With the Paypal exchange rate + fee, I paid EUR 226, EUR 16 over the EU retail (210).

Problem is now how much customs will be when they get stopped in EU customs :-(

Last edited:

thought crossed my mind as well. but better to have 5 pairs than none.

I’m just happy to help raise everyone’s standards when it comes to quality. I didn’t buy Jordan for probably a good 10 years because of that whole banana shape bs. The complaints get heard and acknowledged if enough people speak up

Seems like the consensus is that thin EP is better than the thicker print? It doesn't bother me too much, honestly. Just as long as EP matches both sides as well as the quality on the leather around the shoe.
Same. I just want:

1. Matching EP - thick or thin doesn't matter, just needs to match (though preferably thin)
2. EP cuts should be the same - same height, length on the lateral and medial sides
3. Leather should match and preferably tumbled - I'll be pissed if I get one tumbled shoe and one smooth shoe

Most in here will take all 14 - mix and match and sell the basura.

Back
Top Bottom