Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I was catching Ls until, they sent out the SNKRS pass....while I was driving lol....I actually got a reserved pair that way. Still more raffles to go. I'm shocked, I never get a W via SNKRS pass.

A12CC2CC-47B6-42B1-865E-ED3EC1734E11.jpeg

My only FLX W!!!

Same, every thing that was on sole retriever minus the FTL group since I live too far away. Maybe 25 total, nothing yet. Unless DSG tomorrow. Size 11 L gang 🤣
Size 11 gang also checking in here lol. I’m starting to think this may be one of the most difficult sizes to land. I thought smaller sizes were the so called “money” sizes but again things are all sorts of whacky with sneakers nowadays.

Not a single pair for me but I got a pair for my son….

I’m a size 9
We are in the same boat. I want my son to have a pair. I really want a pair, but I really want him to take his 1 year pictures in them. I love seeing the joy people display when they get a W. Things are different from the “glory days.”( This board used to be full of people that didn’t want certain grails to be reissued bc they felt it devalued their collection.) But I love seeing the new generation of collectors appreciate the sneakers that I grew up wearing.

So with the headstarts, when y’all use them are they gone and you have to buy more stuff to get them?

I haven’t/can’t cop off footlocker in years so I’ve never had the pleasure of obtaining or using them :lol:

Champs handed me my expected L right away.

FTL is just toying with me now by making me stay on the WL; just hand me my L and let me move on to more disappointment tomorrow morning.

All I want is one size 8 to wear.

I remember when buying a pair of shoes was not that difficult...those were the days.

It's no wonder I put myself through this BS once or maybe twice a year now.

Just got upgraded off of the waitlist for another GS pair. No head starts. I’m starting to believe these may sit around in store for a while like the fr3.

So with the headstarts, when y’all use them are they gone and you have to buy more stuff to get them?

I haven’t/can’t cop off footlocker in years so I’ve never had the pleasure of obtaining or using them :lol:
It's an absolute waste. I've hit on FLX 4 times. Wu Game 12s, Bel Air 5s, UNC 9s, and the 2018 Bred 11s. That's 5 wins out of at least 100 tries over the past 4-5 years. I max out my head starts every time. Still an L 95% of the time. It's 500 points for every headstart and you can only use 6. So that's 3000 points down the drain. For every L. Including for these. Currently waitlisted for a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom