Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I’m just going to count SNKRS as a L, everytime I go in to try to update shipping/payment the screen just blanks out.

Anybody get charged for their FNL/JD access yet? I know they charge on drop day but I wanna know if I can sleep in or they're pulling some bs. Idk why they even have this whole charade just charge me when I make the order and get those boys SHIPPED

I can believe it lol. I’m not even from here. Been living out here in Clearwater for two years. Bought a car out in Lakeland before and it felt like the middle of nowhere. Strawberry festival is kinda cool though thinking about heading out there tomorrow
Be prepared for some crazy traffic , it’s the last weekend. I live a mile away from that nonsense :smh:

Good luck to all who are gunning for these today. I hope everyone (except those that were badmouthing the Fire Red 3's earlier) get beautiful pairs with matching EP and leather texture.
static-assets-upload18300504247515847260.jpg

Any other opinions on sizing for these?

Haven’t had any recent retro 3 releases but:

2016 true blues: half size up (fit small)
2018black cement: tts

L on SNKRS this morning. Got my gf's brother checking shops in the city this afternoon for any leftover US 9.5s.

does the DSG and footlocker “ship to me” option get selected at 10 AM EST when the shoe officially drops or are they already selecting winners now ?

Back
Top Bottom