Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I have an extra sz 13 available if anyone wants? Just what I paid retail + ship w/ paypal invoice.
Its an extra sweet deal because I made sure to match up the elephant prints.
20230312_104844.jpg

I really only wanted 2 pairs buying multiples was necessary to get the elephant prints right :rofl: luckily 3 outta 4 pairs were decent. I straight passed on the 4th lol
I’ll take it if it’s available!!

I have an extra sz 13 available if anyone wants? Just what I paid retail + ship w/ paypal invoice.
Its an extra sweet deal because I made sure to match up the elephant prints.
20230312_104844.jpg

I really only wanted 2 pairs buying multiples was necessary to get the elephant prints right :rofl: luckily 3 outta 4 pairs were decent. I straight passed on the 4th lol

Wish you were an 11.5

For anyone that didn't hit a pair at retail, I suggest buying a pair once online pairs get delivered and price drops around $270ish resale.

Rep factories have gotten very good at making fakes and now that we know there's 0 way to use the midsole color or elephant print color/texture as a reference point, it'll be almost impossible to legit check.

9529B383-83D3-454E-8259-1E8C78EE0D86.jpeg

Stores got lots of leftovers galleria has some but manager wont sell if you dont line his pockets

Stone briar good people got alot left

Towneast store is a zoo they usually wait until a random time since people dont know how to act, they will sell some then hold the rest till random time

Parks good peeps alot left over

Last edited:
If you really want these for retail then you would be calling around your B&M stores yesterday... pairs are def out there so dont sleep!

Preschool shoes usually tough to get? I see toddlers/GS have restocked and still some available but not preschool. First time needing to get some.

Picked up my DTLR pair yesterday. Went TTS, roomy at the toe but not enough to make me go down .5

I'm hoping that's the case for me as well. Im pretty sure if I went half down to shrink the toebox then my heel would rub or pinky toe get crushed or something. Roomy is a million times better than any sort of discomfort, to me. I have too many pairs of boost, reakt, Gel, etc to walk around in some toe pinchers.

9529B383-83D3-454E-8259-1E8C78EE0D86.jpeg

Stores got lots of leftovers galleria has some but manager wont sell if you dont line his pockets

Stone briar good people got alot left

Towneast store is a zoo they usually wait until a random time since people dont know how to act, they will sell some then hold the rest till random time

Parks good peeps alot left over
Any leads at Lehigh Valley Mall?

Total letdown,It’s def gonna bother me every time I look down on my feet.Already felt like a hassle just gettin one pair,so is it worth goin back n forth with Nike? It’s not like they’re gonna replace em with a better a pair. They don’t give a ****

Back
Top Bottom