Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_0301.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0052.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg

So many corn balls in the game today. So. Many. Story time.....so keep scrolling if you don't like long posts 😂. Nothing OGs haven't experienced but cornball activity nonetheless.

Resorted to lining up on a FCFS yesterday. Got there a couple hours in advance. Just in case. 2 other dudes were there.......and about 10 EMPTY CHAIRS! Not a soul in sight. They weren't sure what to do but def didn't want to stand in line behind 10 EMPTY CHAIRS! One of the guys had the managers number so he texted him a pic and asked what he should do. Managers response? "Just stand behind the chairs so things don't get weird" WTF. Super weak. wasn't having that. So, we Gave it a courtesy wait, nobody showed and nobody waiting in cars so we moved the chairs. They're 1 and 2, I'm number 3 in line and the Lawn Chair Mafia can figure it out whenever they roll out of bed and show up to "cook". 40 minutes before open, a couple dudes pull up like "who moved my chairs?" I tell him I did and why. He says "I sent a photo to the manager last night when I put these chairs here. I'm first".....😐🤦🏿‍♂️😐. He had the tough guy look and everything as if I might be intimidated. I tell him he's not because chairs aren't people. He says we'll let the manager decide. I oblige. Another dude pulls up with the same story. Had to explain to them all that we'll let the manager "decide" but I'm not letting any of them in front of me. Of course they pouted and went on talking about "how many pairs they already cooked" and "I got pairs at this foot locker and that foot locker to go pick up" "I put in too much work to be 4th in line" ???? So dropping a chair off and going home and going to sleep is "putting in work" these days?! The most disgusting part was when one dude laid on the door and then used his wife as a barrier so that people would have to touch her to get in front of him. I'm not putting my hands on a man's wife for no reason, especially sneakers. Everybody else got the grown man stiff arm while I made sure me and the two dudes who were in front of me got in first.

Corn balls I tell ya! 🤣🤣

So who the manager side with.

So many corn balls in the game today. So. Many. Story time.....so keep scrolling if you don't like long posts 😂. Nothing OGs haven't experienced but cornball activity nonetheless.

Resorted to lining up on a FCFS yesterday. Got there a couple hours in advance. Just in case. 2 other dudes were there.......and about 10 EMPTY CHAIRS! Not a soul in sight. They weren't sure what to do but def didn't want to stand in line behind 10 EMPTY CHAIRS! One of the guys had the managers number so he texted him a pic and asked what he should do. Managers response? "Just stand behind the chairs so things don't get weird" WTF. Super weak. wasn't having that. So, we Gave it a courtesy wait, nobody showed and nobody waiting in cars so we moved the chairs. They're 1 and 2, I'm number 3 in line and the Lawn Chair Mafia can figure it out whenever they roll out of bed and show up to "cook". 40 minutes before open, a couple dudes pull up like "who moved my chairs?" I tell him I did and why. He says "I sent a photo to the manager last night when I put these chairs here. I'm first".....😐🤦🏿‍♂️😐. He had the tough guy look and everything as if I might be intimidated. I tell him he's not because chairs aren't people. He says we'll let the manager decide. I oblige. Another dude pulls up with the same story. Had to explain to them all that we'll let the manager "decide" but I'm not letting any of them in front of me. Of course they pouted and went on talking about "how many pairs they already cooked" and "I got pairs at this foot locker and that foot locker to go pick up" "I put in too much work to be 4th in line" ???? So dropping a chair off and going home and going to sleep is "putting in work" these days?! The most disgusting part was when one dude laid on the door and then used his wife as a barrier so that people would have to touch her to get in front of him. I'm not putting my hands on a man's wife for no reason, especially sneakers. Everybody else got the grown man stiff arm while I made sure me and the two dudes who were in front of me got in first.

Corn balls I tell ya! 🤣🤣
If a guy is sacrificing his wife in this scenario he def an og.

Yo pulled a Nino Brown with his wife he a clown for that I bet she probably cheating on dude I'm just saying ain't no way I would do my wife/girlfriend like that either she a ride or die or dumb I'm sorry

Corn balls I tell ya! 🤣🤣

You’re better than me I would’ve just took the chairs and put them in the the parking lot in their own spaces

Back
Top Bottom