Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Y'all definitely gotta do your due diligence when copping these on Ebay cause some of them sellers are doing the switcheroo

I was stalking a pair but asked the seller for additional pics cause they only had two pics of one shoe which set off the spidey senses

20230312_224732.jpg

20230312_224711.jpg

The seller hits me back with the pic and says "here ya go" :

20230312_224647.jpg

I immediately had the weebay.gif face like oh that's how y'all playing huh

My only question is: which one of y'all is this? I just know it's an NT'er...Shame on you 🤣
I always check to see if they have multiple sizes. Some sellers will use the same photos for all of the sizes.

You twisted my post

I never mentioned anything about the shoe being perfect
I used the word “consistent”
I hit SNKRS so I don’t even have my pair

You all over the place :lol::lol:
I want the low cut because MJ pair was low cut
You must like your elephant print high and thick like NT denim
But look at Jordan’s pics that we’re already posted… One shoe has high elephant print the other shoe has low elephant print.

Sorry if this was posted but this is ****in insane 😂

See i kinda don’t feel bad because you picked them up and didn’t inspect them before leaving, in this case nike.

I get a normal drop but you knew QC was *** already.

Wish I knew what I did with my 94 3s

Still have 99 4s (got plenty of wear out of them), crumbled DS 2000 5s, and crumbled DS 01 6s

But have no idea what I did with my 94 3s

For the record I blame all of the DS crumbled pairs on Niketalk
Joined the site in 2000 and dudes were buying 1 to rock and 1 to stock
Started doing that 💩 and shoes was just sitting in the box rotting :smh::lol: :lol:

Rare Retail W today. Tested my luck at the Shoe Palace in Little Tokyo after one of the employees (she was coo as hell) told me to come tomorrow (this morning) if sizes weren’t claimed.

Long story short….got my size and I told the employees “I’m wearing them out.” HAVENT taken them off since! Shoe is beautiful and will be worn multiple times! Can’t believe I got my pair after contemplating payin resell this week too.
770C2334-FBC3-43C0-9B4F-4AFC41E3D3C6.jpeg
E9AA4B73-AEA2-4437-8986-32D904E642ED.jpeg
You know if they had some left?

Caught that ATMOS L! It's all good though. The SNKRS pair left Memphis today, and they're already in Billings, MT (where I'm at). Hoping for an early delivery.

I don’t even know what this whole comments about because I told everyone if you’re going to buy you should buy now, because the prices are going to rise and then you repeated me by saying prices are not going to drop… So I don’t get your point

02A4C0E1-EE82-4931-AC84-0FAFCEC6A1FD.jpeg
Those kids camping out from 2001 to 2007 are probably an eighth of the people that are going for shoes now. The people that involve themselves in the sneaker culture have multiplied tenfold since 2007. Just because your friends, people you grew up around were involved in the sneaker culture doesn’t mean everyone else was. When I was in high school, I was the only kid in my school to have a sneaker collection and that was decades ago… nowadays it seems like everyone has a sneaker collection. You’re also describing the trend of different sneakers with that SB era, which was also an era wear sneakers were fetching 200-$300 on the aftermarket. Sneakers come out now and they’re already had $1000 sometimes, I don’t think this is slowing down

Nah that SB era wasnt topping out at $2-300 buddy. :lol:

People had sneakers back then too, now we have social media to show it off. Is it bigger than before? Yes. But what point are you exactly trying to make?

I don’t even know what this whole comments about because I told everyone if you’re going to buy you should buy now, because the prices are going to rise and then you repeated me by saying prices are not going to drop… So I don’t get your point

02A4C0E1-EE82-4931-AC84-0FAFCEC6A1FD.jpeg
Those kids camping out from 2001 to 2007 are probably an eighth of the people that are going for shoes now. The people that involve themselves in the sneaker culture have multiplied tenfold since 2007. Just because your friends, people you grew up around were involved in the sneaker culture doesn’t mean everyone else was. When I was in high school, I was the only kid in my school to have a sneaker collection and that was decades ago… nowadays it seems like everyone has a sneaker collection. You’re also describing the trend of different sneakers with that SB era, which was also an era wear sneakers were fetching 200-$300 on the aftermarket. Sneakers come out now and they’re already had $1000 sometimes, I don’t think this is slowing down

It's all good, you are just talking about this particular release/shoe and this particular point in time but can't grasp the concept of market trends and consumer behavior over a long period of time.

FYI- prices are dropping on this one at the moment, surprised me too. I thought they were going to hold steady. These wont drop like the Fire Red 3's but I don't think they reach the level of the L&F 1. They'll sit at $350-ish for awhile maybe even lower.

Anyway, the kids camping out from 2001-2007 has dwindled, I wouldn't even try to put a random data point like 1/8th behind it. People move on, some stay but priorities change and new hobbies emerge.

"When I was in high school" is always a bad debate point, because frankly-- it doesn't matter because you're probably not in high school anymore and-- well it doesn't matter, poor way to support your point.

Trends always fade, some will stick around-- just like us kids that were camping out in the late 90's and early 00's. If you like sneakers you'll enjoy when the trend-hoppers leave. It will be easier to get new releases. It wont change that the ones you missed out on during the hype will already be marked up and stay that way.

Everything fades-- MySpace, Facebook, Vine, Instagram, Snapchat and eventually Tik Tok will too.

Even skinny and/or fitted pants are no longer trendy, baggy pants are coming back!

Nah that SB era wasnt topping out at $2-300 buddy. :lol:

People had sneakers back then too, now we have social media to show it off. Is it bigger than before? Yes. But what point are you exactly trying to make?

It feels like I'm trying to explain what a house phone is/was to this guy. :lol:

No concept of sneaker culture prior to 2013-2014.

People don't know how wild it was on NT from 2001-2008.

It feels like I'm trying to explain what a house phone is/was to this guy. :lol:

No concept of sneaker culture prior to 2013-2014.

People don't know how wild it was on NT from 2001-2008.

Hol up, youre telling me the guy who wants to brag about the Celtics plumber rings from the damn 1870’s is saying there was no sneaker culture in the 2000’s?

Nah. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom