Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Only issue was the sole on one of the kicks. Someone could easily have scooped and done a sole swap. Kind of wish I did to be fair but all good! They were kept in pristine condition although worn heavily.
I want to believe some kid or fellow sneaker head was blessed by those but I'm almost certain they were cooked by a flipper. No hate on that hustle but, when I donate I do so with the intention that they'll go to someone less fortunate because that's where I had to go as a kid and college student to get laced on occasion. Definitely not trying to be a comeup for some social media sneakerpreneur 😂🤣😂.

I want to believe some kid or fellow sneaker head was blessed by those but I'm almost certain they were cooked by a flipper. No hate on that hustle but, when I donate I do so with the intention that they'll go to someone less fortunate because that's where I had to go as a kid and college student to get laced on occasion. Definitely not trying to be a comeup for some social media sneakerpreneur 😂🤣😂.
I hear you bro! I guess the only other option I had was to throw them away completely and thought maybe someone could get some more use out of them. Unfortunately no idea who would have scooped them up considering but that's the reality of donating items. I donate tons of items still in very good shape every single year with hopes it all finds better homes.

Think I’m a go ahead and get the shipping talk started a little early

Nike sent me that bull💩 we didn’t forget about you email :angry:

As far as culture goes if you lived in the suburbs you wore Air Jordans and if you lived in urban America you wore J’s

Suburban kids wore the shoe
Urban kids styled the shoe

Eventually the urban way became the only way

Well, my EA pair has been awaiting carrier pickup since 03/02. Doesn’t look promising at this point lmao

I hear you bro! I guess the only other option I had was to throw them away completely and thought maybe someone could get some more use out of them. Unfortunately no idea who would have scooped them up considering but that's the reality of donating items. I donate tons of items still in very good shape every single year with hopes it all finds better homes.
Yeah, donating is definitely better than trashing. Wish more local boutiques had programs like that maybe allow you to accumulate points for exclusive access, guaranteed pairs, 10% off.... something

I’d have thought an old jordan 3 that’s not safe to wear found at goodwill would probably be bought by some mom who thinks she got some $7.95 Jordans for her kid, and the kid is gonna get clowned at school for the rest of the school year when the shoes disintegrate at recess.
Then he’ll be scarred for life and end up spending all his adult disposable income on sneakers. Never actually move out of his parents house. Have a YouTube sneaker channel and gatekeep on NT all day.

Liked some of where the thread was going.. some true colors being shown.. saved some of that to read at work today and it's gone :lol:
I won't front. I like it when threads veer in that direction sometimes. Folks always reveal themselves, I might not say anything but I'm definitely taking notes

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

I off'd my Free Throw Lines for these.. thought I was going to have to drop resell for these. I'm not mad though.. I loved the FTL but I can't go back to that shape lol and they were a half size too big and hated that swapping them meant spending like 75+. #NoRagrets

I off'd my Free Throw Lines for these.. thought I was going to have to drop resell for these. I'm not mad though.. I loved the FTL but I can't go back to that shape lol and they were a half size too big and hated that swapping them meant spending like 75+. #NoRagrets

Good choice, the translucent sole was a gimmick and these are great. Mismatch EP or not, wore my pair yesterday and they made me want to double up.

I'm not going to but I can see why people would for these.

There was a sample WC III that had a clear outsole and NT used to go nuts for them.. of course they were a sample or something from mid 2000s. So when the sole hate was so strong, it never made sense to me but I get it. Red strip is dope but soles were unnecessary tho it didn't bug me as much as others.

It's that shape.. after Red Cements.. anything before is :sick: dying to get rid of BC and TB's but I love having them as OG's.

We created the monster and then complain about the damage it caused.
This is the crux of the “who is the originator of the shoe/sneaker culture”

I didn’t have anything to do with this new cultures acceptance of mediocre molds and overpriced retros

That falls solely at the feet of the suburban hype beast

There was a sample WC III that had a clear outsole and NT used to go nuts for them.. of course they were a sample or something from mid 2000s. So when the sole hate was so strong, it never made sense to me but I get it. Red strip is dope but soles were unnecessary tho it didn't bug me as much as others.

It's that shape.. after Red Cements.. anything before is :sick: dying to get rid of BC and TB's but I love having them as OG's.

Looking at my BC's compared to the WC's pissed me off. I should honestly just sell it and get another pair of WC's.

Strong a** toe.

Back
Top Bottom