Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

can someone with a DS 2003 pair compare them to these? Mine are beat and the shape is all out of sorts. Feel like these resemble the 03s far more than 2011 or 2018. Good times getting those for $125 back in the day too

DBE54B5D-0DAF-4875-B162-51A0D2BE573F.jpeg

Picked up an iphone 14 Pro and man, this camera is too nice. :pimp:

The robocopjp13 dude is wrong. You wanna see a high quality 1 to 1 replica in a retro? Look no further than the first run of puma ralph sampsons.

size 13
LM4 StockX pair on floor - I believe this is Shock drop nike pair
LMN pair on box - just about perfect to me

I was checking my stockx pair with a black light etc just because its stockx and I wanted to make sure they were authentic. Interesting that the midsole thread in the toe glows on the LMN pair but not the LM4 pair from stockx. Other than that they are pretty consistant other than ep differences. The midsole glue is slightly messier on the LM4 pair too when you look with blacklight.
IMG_2414.JPG

IMG_2415.JPG

Last edited:
Android, get thee away from me peasant. :sick:

If you want to know what the iPhone 15 will be, just look at a 2 year old Samsung. It'll probably have the 108mp camera. That's what Samsung got 3 years ago lol.

That Apple marketing is good though. Got y'all fanboys hemmed up.

Really just busting balls. I'm not a phone homer, just wanted to derail thread for a minute.

If you want to know what the iPhone 15 will be, just look at a 2 year old Samsung. It'll probably have the 108mp camera. That's what Samsung got 3 years ago lol.

Really just busting balls. I'm not a phone homer, just wanted to derail thread for a minute.
Don’t do this g

Not even for the fun of a thread.

Just don’t.

Android, get thee away from me peasant. :sick:

Mods how do I delete these messages? 👮‍♂️

Nice pic.

But S23 camera better. :nthat:
Please let's not get the Android vs Apple debate going over here! The mods just tidied up the thread.

.........but Android all day baby 😎. I have an iPhone for work and a Galaxy for personal. Never more than a generation or two behind on both phones for the last 10+ years. So after engaging with both daily for a decade I can say: Galaxy is better features and software wise and we don't have to wait years for features and updates. But Apple has the best looks (hardware and software) and a great ecosystem which is perfect for shee....I mean people who nee.....I mean enjoy a cul.....I mean community.

pirómano-meme.gif

But to keep this on topic....ummm.....Apple is better at getting notifications for shock drops and exclusive access for kicks like the Jordan 3 White Cement

bowing-thank-you.gif

Apple got y'all so worried about text bubble color that you overlook you have an inferior phone/camera. Elite marketing. Kudos to them.

Droid better how? Cause yall got some cute little party tricks? Like the crab walking on the Hummers. :lol:

Camera comparisons are always all over the place, Pixels, Iphones, Galaxy. All really good cameras, I woudnt say one is better than the other, you woudbt be able to tell whos picture came from what phone if you took the same pic and dont have em labeled. Editing takes away any subtle differences anyway.

Green bubbles however and that ugly ios Androids have. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom