Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So… I went to the Nike Clearance store on a whim this afternoon…

I got a several t-shirts… I got to talking with the cashier and was telling him that I haven’t copped any “gems” at the store ever since they switched to a clearance store… and he said yeah especially hard with resellers as well…

Then an employee brought out a push cart with their returned retros/dunks right behind the cashier that was helping me check out…

I couldn’t believe it! Right place at the right time!

DEED35E7-08D0-4490-9022-7B99CCB061BE.jpeg

4AA4C1A8-EC7A-4F1C-9DCD-6DF593CA5118.png

The cashier said “I spoke it to existence”

Everything looked good from the quick in store inspection. LNM pair. This has a “thicker” EP but it’s pretty uniform on both pair. Also no box lid but I’m cool with that for $89.99! 🤙🏽

E3FBADDF-59FC-45ED-88F0-BF502AD14708.jpeg

74989A1A-A68A-4BFF-BE3B-AB58C4605EED.jpeg
could not have happened to a better person, congrats bro!

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that these were nowhere near the level of difficulty of the lost and found drop? Y'all swore these were gonna be hard to cop.

Of course they weren't.

Dudes was just letting their nostalgia for the shoe and L&F PTSD cloud their better judgement and instincts

Once Gen Z saw that resell wasn't going to be anywhere near L&F they jumped ship. Their shoe of the year so far been those SB 4s

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that these were nowhere near the level of difficulty of the lost and found drop? Y'all swore these were gonna be hard to cop.

Of course they weren't.

Dudes was just letting their nostalgia for the shoe and L&F PTSD cloud their better judgement and instincts

Once Gen Z saw that resell wasn't going to be anywhere near L&F they jumped ship. Their shoe of the year so far been those SB 4s

Whats that? Facts.

We told them that. But nooooooooo

They may not have been on L&F level, but make no mistake, these were not easy by any stretch. I entered at least a dozen raffles, had others enter for me, had others try on SNKRS for me, and out of alllll that, I hit exactly one single pair on SNKRS of all places.

They may not have been on L&F level, but make no mistake, these were not easy by any stretch. I entered at least a dozen raffles, had others enter for me, had others try on SNKRS for me, and out of alllll that, I hit exactly one single pair on SNKRS of all places.

This lines up with what everybody with sense was saying: "They DEFINITELY not gonna be L&F hard, but they not going to be easy either"

and whenever you would say that some weirdo would lecture you for 5 paragraphs about "The dunk contest 88 and blah blah" as if these kids care about any history, as opposed to resale and hype.

These were mainly tough due to resellers playing keep-away from old heads. I hope they are happy with their $11 profit per pair after fees

Yeah had I not been blessed by Richards I would have struck out on every raffle, head start, early access, and pass, given out to everyone else.

To say these were easy, or imply that these should be discussed as so, is disingenuous.

Here they go twisting words that weren’t said but ignoring their own awful takes :lol:

Need to keep that same energy y’all had talking about “these are going to be super easy to get as long as try a couple raffles” :lol:

I was the first person in this thread to secure for retail (shock drop), and I ain’t saying they were easy

What I am saying is if you comparing this drop to L&F pandemonium in any way, you need to stop huffing paint

Said it months before when y’all were convinced that the “Reimagined” gimmick would have the kids going nuts for these. I stuck to the same “these won’t be easy, but they won’t be L&F either” take the whole way. That’s what it turned out to be

The kids care

They don’t remember or care about Mike being in 1s or 3s

The only memory that will be available to them is the money and clout they were able to receive.

Whereas, in this case, 1’s >>> 3’s

So… I went to the Nike Clearance store on a whim this afternoon…

I got a several t-shirts… I got to talking with the cashier and was telling him that I haven’t copped any “gems” at the store ever since they switched to a clearance store… and he said yeah especially hard with resellers as well…

Then an employee brought out a push cart with their returned retros/dunks right behind the cashier that was helping me check out…

I couldn’t believe it! Right place at the right time!

DEED35E7-08D0-4490-9022-7B99CCB061BE.jpeg

4AA4C1A8-EC7A-4F1C-9DCD-6DF593CA5118.png

The cashier said “I spoke it to existence”

Everything looked good from the quick in store inspection. LNM pair. This has a “thicker” EP but it’s pretty uniform on both pair. Also no box lid but I’m cool with that for $89.99! 🤙🏽

E3FBADDF-59FC-45ED-88F0-BF502AD14708.jpeg

74989A1A-A68A-4BFF-BE3B-AB58C4605EED.jpeg

You made it bro!

I was the first person in this thread to secure for retail (shock drop), and I ain’t saying they were easy

What I am saying is if you comparing this drop to L&F pandemonium in any way, you need to stop huffing paint

Said it months before when y’all were convinced that the “Reimagined” gimmick would have the kids going nuts for these. I stuck to the same “these won’t be easy, but they won’t be L&F either” take the whole way. That’s what it turned out to be

I got em on shock drop too SO WHO WAS REALLY FIRST FAM

But preach the truth :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom