Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I was todays year old when I seen this rare photo of MJs FT dunk

IMG_4540.jpeg

I wasn't a fan of the pre-aged look, but figured I'd bid for $180 VNDS and see them in person. I still prefer white, but I'm surprised at how much I like these. It makes me want to get the fire reds if they're built like this. A BC3 drop like this would be greatly appreciated.

I agree; love these WCs, but, I'd say overall the FRs are better (not colorway...that's very personal), but just oveall construction and fit. If you like the FR colorway, you're not going to want to pass on those if you're happy with these WCs.

I agree; love these WCs, but, I'd say overall the FRs are better (not colorway...that's very personal), but just oveall construction and fit. If you like the FR colorway, you're not going to want to pass on those if you're happy with these WCs.
Do the fire red 3’s feel better on foot then the black/cement 3’s from 2018 since the construction is different?

Do the fire red 3’s feel better on foot then the black/cement 3’s from 2018 since the construction is different?

A little softer ride for me. Overall fit is better and way sleeker shape. BCs fit a bit more clunky for me.

A little softer ride for me. Overall fit is better and way sleeker shape. BCs fit a bit more clunky for me.
Interesting.. I have been tempted to get the fire red 3’s, but I don’t wear white based shoes like that. Only white based shoes I have is the Chicago 2’s and the white/navy LeBron 2’s.

Worn both WC and FR a ton. I find the WC3 more comfortable than the FR3 on foot. Just a little more bounce.

Back
Top Bottom