Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Kind of a meaningless conversation...but...I can't imagine ever wearing black socks with some WC3s, AM1 OG red, AM95 neon, WC4s, etc.. (basically any mostly white shoe or runner style that's not all black or very dark theme)...That just looks so pathetic to me.

No white socks gang! 😂

Any color but white socks. White socks make me cringe. 😂

When I think about it when it come to essentials I only do white tees and maybe some white pants on a special occasion.

Ion even do all white shoes like that. Probably have one pair of all white shoes n they’re some Chanel’s I’ve only worn once.

Looks like Ozboi has a challenger lol.
lets round up the rest of the fellas for a good ol time king shady king shady BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 ozboi ozboi
Ew you guys wear the same pair of socks more than once?

Peasants….

(I kid)
hell, I wear the same pair of socks more than one day in a row

naw, the only clothes I wear only once between washes is underwear and socks

many loads of laundry only have socks and boxers/boxer briefs for my clothes
Was that fat Joe who claimed he’d only wear a pair of white AF1s once and then never again?
fat-joe.gif

I never stopped bro.

My sock drawer is 80% white Nike crews
I love new white socks

wearing nothing but a pair of comfortable white crew socks and getting a bj is an amazing feeling 💦

I’ll go take the trash out in some Birks in socks, but even in my ballin days after a game or practice I’d take off the sweaty socks and go barefoot in slides. If it’s cold out it’s kind of dumb to walk around in slides with cold sweaty feet, socks or not IMO.
I've posted before and ultimately needed spoiler it. 😂
What the bleeping bleep?!!!!

kingpin.gif

Back
Top Bottom