Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_8623.jpeg
So clean besides that stupid smoke stain mid sole

Gahdamn bro… Ngl I wouldn’t even have jays if I lived in the North Pole. Boots and beaters
Welcone to Scandinavia, where the possibility of snow is from September to pretty much June of next year 😅 thankfully that has not happened so often lately, but you can never know when it's first +20 degrees celsius outside and a day or two after that it could be a goddamn snow storm 😅

I don’t clean after every wear but I do a weekly Reshoeven8 sesh with everything I’ve worn that week. Bust out the steam cleaner for soles if they’re pretty dirty. I like having shoes I’ve worn dozens of times that no one would know aren’t new.

I don’t clean after every wear but I do a weekly Reshoeven8 sesh with everything I’ve worn that week. Bust out the steam cleaner for soles if they’re pretty dirty. I like having shoes I’ve worn dozens of times that no one would know aren’t new.
Got an Amazon/link period for that steam cleaner, champ? I'm intrigued...

Got an Amazon/link period for that steam cleaner, champ? I'm intrigued...

I just have a cheap one. It cleans soles great but the only warning I’d give you is that it’s handheld and there’s no way to use it without having your thumb pressing the button down. So with the hose brush connected to scrub the soles you have to have the shoe secured or it becomes tough to scrub with both your hands occupied.

The Poulan Pro is the one you might see the professional sneaker cleaning services using in videos. Might be able to catch a BF deal on Wayfair to get one for under $100.

I think cats here have so many pairs of shoes that the chance of one getting that dirty is slim to none.

Anytime it’s raining or snowing, simply throw on some beaters or timbs.

The only shoes I have that look that are the ones I keep at my front door whenever I gotta run a errand or two

image.jpg

That’s as beat as you gon get wit me

You just reminded me that I have these in storage somewhere. They ain’t it but they’re a good looking pair of randoms and they’re comfy

The 3s lacing is not great. Shoes need to be laced on the strong side of the knot. The knot should tighten when it tries to open. As well as the bow pulls side to side not up and down.

Cleaning shoes SUCKS. But I am elite level at it. Beyond pro
Let’s be real: cleaning anything sucks. I put in the AirPods and get in my zen space scrubbing away. There’s something satisfying about having my morning coffee, maybe a dab, then making a pair of heat look brand new again.

I restored a pair of NMDs and got that midsole repainted pristine white and I felt so accomplished that morning 🤣

Not hating or anything, but how clean do you guys keep your sneakers? Yes, looking at those WC3's makes my heart also skip a beat but that's not unheard of around here where there's snow in the ground for 6 months of the year and that dirt/dust/etc. is an year round problem.

Like do you wipe your shoes after every wear, do you keep those crease shields in your shoes etc? I mean I clean my shoes like once a week, sure they can get dirty in that time but I bought them to wear so I don't mind it that much.

And this question is just purely out of curiosity, I might add again. Everyone has their own preferences and standards of course.
Except for beaters, I clean every pair after every wear, outsole included. I don't laminate the outsole, no anti-creasing force fields, no duck walking and not even spraying them down with water repellent. No fancy cleaning set up. Just some old rags, tooth brush, scrubbing brush, tooth picks, dish soap, alcohol, and suede eraser/suede brush. For me. I want me kicks to look as nice as possible for as long as possible, naturally and gradually showing songs of age and wear as time goes on. I also, think it's kind of gross to put them back in the box dirty. And it helps when I'm trading or selling pairs because they are already clean and ready to go.

Edit: cleaned that up. Sorry fellas. Desktop was acting up...didn't know it posted my original reply 😂

Last edited:
Some of you guys appear to have a lot of time on your hands :lol:
I clean my pairs as needed and I hate having to take the time to do it. The idea of cleaning after every wear is beyond insane to me LOL
But like H headdetective said, it takes a lot of wears for my grown-up life to really get shoes noticeably dirty. Even if I wear the same pair for two weeks straight. And simply wiping them down usually gets them 90+ percent of the way back. I’m not messing around steam cleaning soles just so they can get dirty again after one or two wears.
Anyway, speaking of WCs … in the airport headed to F1 in Vegas
IMG_2456.jpeg

Cleaning soles is more about long term care and storage. The longer dirt sits, the faster oxidation and permanent discoloration occur. Thats why I do it before they go back into storage.

It’s actually easier to bring them back to almost new condition after a wear or two than cleaning them heavy duty once a year and being disappointed when the dirt is now perma-yellow

Cleaning soles is more about long term care and storage. The longer dirt sits, the faster oxidation and permanent discoloration occur. Thats why I do it before they go back into storage.

It’s actually easier to bring them back to almost new condition after a wear or two than cleaning them heavy duty once a year and being disappointed when the dirt is now perma-yellow

I just don’t wear any of my clear-soled shoes outside. Problem solved entirely.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom