Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_2883.gif

would it be presumptuous to think you are just in a different stage of life as some of us? no wife and kids?
I used to do a quick clean of my sneakers and took the time to lace/unlace them before I had a kid. Now I lace them loose and throw them off in a hurry to make sure my son doesn't rip his shoes off and have sand explode everywhere inside the house. I don't think I've cleaned a pair since my kid started walking...

would it be presumptuous to think you are just in a different stage of life as some of us? no wife and kids?
Nah lol. I clean more with kids. I buy less kicks as a dad but spend more per pair on average now too. And not just due to inflation. I rarely paid retail before kids. Motto was "if it wasn't on sale it wasn't on me" 😂. I bought more kicks, 99% on deep discount, but only got myself one retail Jordan per year and it was always one of the holiday releases as a bday gift to myself. Those were in the handful of kicks that got the deep cleaning after every wear.

But now that I'm spending more and buying less (and also selling and trading pairs way more) its important that I keep my sneakers as box fresh as possible. I'm not spending $200 on a sneaker and then treating them like trash. Y'all too cool for school cats can have all that 🤣. To me, cleaning your sneakers is like doing laundry.....no one looks forward to it but you do it because you like clean things 🤷🏿‍♂️.

you can have a wife and kids and still clean your shoes...
Facts. I'm not the social media dude but y'all tempting me to do a day in the life video just to show how quick simple and easy it is to clean a pair of shoes while still leading a full and busy life. If you just don't want to clean your kicks that's your choice, respect. But no time?....I don't know fam lol. And if any of y'all play video games and don't get paid for it.....I think I just found your 5 minutes!🤣😂🤣 y'all giving this activity the infomercial treatment where they make something look waaaay more difficult to do than it actually is 🤣🤣🤣.
200w.gif

doJyUA3.gif

Xhfh.gif

tape-measure.gif

Attachments

• infomercial-help.gif
    infomercial-help.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 322
Usually just a quick wipedown with wet wipes takes care of most of it on most of my pairs.
But I usually have a couple three pairs in no effs given rotation. When they reach a certain point every couple months, I break out the brushes and soap. Hate taking the time to do it but I’m always impressed how much doing so resurrects them from looking like it’s time to chuck them to looking barely worn.

I use bodine clean...i got at sneaker exit in tha A last year...black owned cleaner/kit & one of the owners is a nter 🤷🏾‍♂️

Even tho the reimagined 3 supposed to have a “aged” look i use it on mine
I think with the pre-aged look, once these start getting worn looking they really look worn…not in a good way

that’s based on the beat *** pairs I seen here, mine are fresh

Back
Top Bottom