Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I really love the EP on my first pair. Second pair is not anything special though.

IMG_8942.jpeg
Your pair looks identical to mine.
View attachment 3212362
IMG_8728.jpeg

Last edited:
I got a pair I wear and a DS pair. Hoping I never even need to get to the DS pair although it's the better looking of the two.

I don’t own any double pairs anymore for just that reason. Unless they are just for display I don’t see any reason to have them.
Facts. I used to get doubles of all my grails if I could. Then I realized I barely even wore my primary pairs. The collection is trimmed now, mostly everything is unds'd, and averaging 1-3 wears every couple months. I just don't have the time to get to back up pairs. Rather put the money and closet space into something that can get into the rotation asap.

The rate in which shoes are released nowadays, it’s no point
yup. Last pair I double’d up on for retail were the 2006 Mars Blackmon 4s. 2nd pair was still DS when the 2012 pair dropped.

Nowadays, it’s much easier to wear a pair lightly, and when it gets retro’d again and you secure a pair, beat the hell out of the older pair.

yeah I only double if I get the first pair and start cooking it immediately.

Pairs I love when they get the retro right like Purple Punch Huaraches, Cardinal 7s or these.

and stuff that I dont see coming back the same any time soon like reverse neon 95s

Last edited:
Only shoes I doubled up on in 2024 was the SB4s. Just because they’re the first of their kind

Hit a pair on SNKRS. Then sold a pair of Yeezys before the yeezy bubble burst and used the cash to get a second pair

Only because I actually wanted to wear my first pair without anxiety. Now I just wear them like regular sneakers in the rotation. Feels good now that the price on them is up to $600+ after the holidays

Only shoes I doubled up on in 2024 was the SB4s. Just because they’re the first of their kind

Hit a pair on SNKRS. Then sold a pair of Yeezys before the yeezy bubble burst and used the cash to get a second pair

Only because I actually wanted to wear my first pair without anxiety. Now I just wear them like regular sneakers in the rotation. Feels good now that the price on them is up to $600+ after the holidays

First of their kind in what way?

And solid move selling the Yeezys before the bubble burst :pimp: I know tons of people stuck with a bunch of them

And solid move selling the Yeezys before the bubble burst :pimp: I know tons of people stuck with a bunch of them

Not to sidetrack the thread, but I'm curious as I was never on the Yeezy train and didn't follow any of it, really: Have those things basically fallen off completely? Now that you mention it, I definitely used to almost daily see loads of people of all ages wearing them, and now I can't think of the last time I saw someone rocking a pair. I know the Kanye/Adidas deal is over so there aren't any new releases, but it also seems like people who already have them aren't even wearing them anymore. Looks like a classic fad where for a good chunk of time something was mega popular but dies almost overnight and goes down as a cultural footnote, like Cabbage Patch Kids etc :lol:

Back
Top Bottom