Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I had my 2001s sole swapped years ago with the pre aged look. I guess I’m ahead of the curve. 😆
IMG_7175.jpeg

If they are giving us this I’m in.

There’s a SKU so I think you might be the one acting wild
I could very well be wrong, but going by what they usually do...seems unlikely. There's also SKUs for the vaguely (not fully) confirmed Galaxy Foams and White/Red 17s too (if I remember correctly). Either way they're probably going to be suede if they do release, which is a pass under any circumstance. IDC if the shape is 88 equivalent.

I could very well be wrong, but going by what they usually do...seems unlikely. There's also SKUs for the vaguely (not fully) confirmed Galaxy Foams and White/Red 17s too (if I remember correctly). Either way they're probably going to be suede if they do release, which is a pass under any circumstance. IDC if the shape is 88 equivalent.
I’d still be interested if it’s suede. That sample has always looked good to me. I’ve seen rumors of BC3 reimagined this year since October so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it’s coming

It doesn't matter if they're nubuck, because the selling point will be improved shape, with lower elephant print in comparison to the last retro. If it's the same as the white/cement 3,s reimagined, with the improvements i just said, with aged midsole, then the majority of everybody will love them. But if it's a nubuck release, with shape and elephant print improvements, with a brand new all white midsole, I'll be just as interested in those as well.

Can't wait for the "where was your pair manufactured?" posts and the thousands of elephant print comparisons.

Either way, I'll need two pairs. Please and thank you.

Boy oh boy! If they are leather and like the white cement pair, it's a wrap for the 2018s... Double up mandatory

I thought I was done with JB after military blue 4s smh

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm highly suspicious that they aren't going to do something gimmicky.
I dunno, WC3 was a home run for them overall. Great critical reception to the shoe, SOTY contender, ton of sales. BC3 would do as much or more in sales and an easy late SOTY contender. Seeing that this might have been a bit of an audible in the lineup, I wouldn't be surprised if they make it match the WC3 for the guaranteed pay day. Even if a suede version didn't end up like the royals, it wouldn't sell as well and wouldn't provide them as much free marketing.

Back
Top Bottom