Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I’ll retire that pair to make yall happy, had dudes waiting like 3 days to take a pic to get back at me :lol:

We okay over here

IMG_4194.jpeg

You all are roasting on him about his sneakers. He has other pairs on deck, but he likes wearing the broken in pair. My homie used to like wearing comfortable shoes, but people roasted him all the time. He had plenty of heat; he had to pull it out to put out the flames. After the smoke was clear, he would go back to rocking the sneakers that he liked.
It be like that, got so many pairs but I'm gonna put on these broken in Vans everyday lol

Last edited:
This is how most of ours look. Kinda wild how NT believes "enjoying" your kicks means having them look like you play soccer in the landfill everyday.

:lol:
I mean, to me there's a middle ground. It also depends on what you enjoy about your shoes. It also depends on the particular shoe. WCs are my favorite Jordan, along with Concords. I bought four pairs of them, partially so I could wear the first pair or two whenever I want and without worrying whatsoever about beating them up, and not bother with cleaning them all the time, etc. Part of me gets a weird satisfaction from actually using a shoe a lot and beating it up, since I have so many pairs that never get to that point. A pair of well-used WCs has its own visual appeal to me. On the other hand, I have no desire to beat the hell out of a pair of Concords. The more pristine I can keep them, the better, and if I see someone rocking a beat pair, I'm like, bruh, those are done.

That’s what beaters are for.

And I don’t think cats really care what others do with their shoes.

But if you post some beat up joints, chances are cats gon let u know they beat.

Is what it is.
Facts. Things that will get you negative interactions in this thread:
1. Hang Tags
2. NT denim
3. Post beaters that you still wear

Honorable mention....admitting you wore G unit and S Dot sneakers as a teenager

And that's just a few 😂

My pair after a taking a “beating” (relative for a sneakerhead) for a year. Wear them at least one a week. Never clean them

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1123.jpeg
You must live in warm climate. By the time i walk to my car my outsole is dirtier than that. Also, I get wearing your shoes how ever often you want to....or don't want to. But what do we have against cleaning out kicks? Especially heat like this. I get not cleaning every pair but I think these deserve to be cleaned. To each his own though.

You must live in warm climate. By the time i walk to my car my outsole is dirtier than that. Also, I get wearing your shoes how ever often you want to....or don't want to. But what do we have against cleaning out kicks? Especially heat like this. I get not cleaning every pair but I think these deserve to be cleaned. To each his own though.
Live in Michigan. I have nothing against cleaning kicks. Just simply stating a fact that I don’t. Like you said, to each their own, and I’ll never get on anyone for either stance

Live in Michigan. I have nothing against cleaning kicks. Just simply stating a fact that I don’t. Like you said, to each their own, and I’ll never get on anyone for either stance
What?! ?!?! 🤯 I too am in Michigan and I've worn my pair like 10-15 times and clean them to the outsole after every wear and they look like yours. Are these all indoor wears? You cant be taking it to the streets weekly in these 🤣. I'm impressed. Do you have kids? Wearing my kicks once with my kids is like wearing them 5 times by myself without my kids. It's like wearing sneakers to the club on a Saturday night after the first of the month 🤣

What?! ?!?! 🤯 I too am in Michigan and I've worn my pair like 10-15 times and clean them to the outsole after every wear and they look like yours. Are these all indoor wears? You cant be taking it to the streets weekly in these 🤣. I'm impressed. Do you have kids? Wearing my kicks once with my kids is like wearing them 5 times by myself without my kids. It's like wearing sneakers to the club on a Saturday night after the first of the month 🤣
Haha nah, those are all outdoor wears. I live on a dirt road as well. They’re freaking tanks. No kids of my own but I wear them around my niece and nephew so I can understand how they take an additional punishment! I have certain shoes I will never wear around them for that reason (ie any knit material shoes). Where in MI are you? I feel like we have talked before. GR?

I think some of these cats post ‘em on purpose just to get on the “I wear my shoes” pedestal lol

We get it bro lol
I will say this, its a lot easier to post the wear your shoes statement when you have multiples in the closets though. Some of us just lucky to get one. Ecstatic for a possible double. Personally I like the worn pics. Not a fan of the pedestal people get on when they got 5 more pairs sittin DS though.

I continuously buy shoes so I don’t have to clean old pairs. Lol. Don’t get me wrong - nothing wrong with cleaning shoes once in awhile. But those days of me cleaning my pair every weekend - that ship has sailed. I only cleaned them because my parents could only afford to buy me 1 pair of shoes for the school year. Would feel like I was in elementary school again. Lol

I continuously buy shoes so I don’t have to clean old pairs. Lol. Don’t get me wrong - nothing wrong with cleaning shoes once in awhile. But those days of me cleaning my pair every weekend - that ship has sailed. I only cleaned them because my parents could only afford to buy me 1 pair of shoes for the school year. Would feel like I was in elementary school again. Lol

I clean my shoes--sometimes. But I'm with you, I have neither the time nor the motivation to clean every pair after every wear, or even every week other than using quick wipes. Sometimes I will get out the brushes and real cleaner, but it's one of my least favorite things to do :lol:

Back
Top Bottom