Jordan Infrared 6 LC

Seller said he used sea glow to stop the yellowing which is why the soles are blue. Are these legit?

Are those red pillars in the air bubble? If so thats no good for sure! .. Infras had the off white pillars and the varsitys had black i believe. So this would make these replicas IMO if they are indeed red. Also the box isnt right and tell the seller thats just BS about the seaglow IMO.. I would say the blue soles is a BIG RED flag.

Last edited:
Are those red pillars in the air bubble? If so thats no good for sure! .. Infras had the off white pillars and the varsitys had black i believe. So this would make these replicas IMO if they are indeed red. Also the box isnt right and tell the seller thats just BS about the seaglow IMO.. I would say the blue soles is a BIG RED flag.
Just because the air units are red doesn't mean they're replicas. The varsity red VI had a red air unit.

Then again sea glow does work so your gonna need more pics. A sole pic would be a good look.

Just because the air units are red doesn't mean they're replicas. The varsity red VI had a red air unit.
REALLY???? My friend PLEASE do your homework... The White Varsity 6s had the red pillars, the Black Varsity 6s had black pillars. THE INFRAS had the white or off white like the OGs... So how are these NOT FAKE/REPLICAS?

Wrong box? *does the seller state replacement box?

wrong bubbles? BIG FLAG 1

BLUE soles? BIG FLAG 2

wrong material IMO looks like the varsitys material with the heavier knap.

shotty stitching and lines IMO.

heel air bubble shape- the blue shape around them is off

no pronounced heel bump IMO.

THEY ARE 10000% FAKE MAN..

Then again sea glow does work so your gonna need more pics. A sole pic would be a good look.
not even necessary...sea glow dont change the color of air bubble pillars.. And seaglow IMO does not turn soles blue OR clean them up that well. those soles are brand new. Think about it for a sec; Its made for boats not shoes.. $200 pair of kicks is one thing but how would you feel if your $10,000+ boat got turned blue.. IMO this product is more quality than that or they still wouldnt be in business.

Last edited:
not even necessary...sea glow dont change the color of air bubble pillars.. And seaglow IMO does not turn soles blue OR clean them up that well. those soles are brand new. Think about it for a sec; Its made for boats not shoes.. $200 pair of kicks is one thing but how would you feel if your $10,000+ boat got turned blue.. IMO this product is more quality than that or they still wouldnt be in business.
Agree for the most part but I've seen dudes do plenty sessions with sea glow and then exposing it to sunlight and had soles tinted blue afterwards. Dude on NT used to do it with Jams and everybody begged him to do the same with their pairs.

Agree for the most part but I've seen dudes do plenty sessions with sea glow and then exposing it to sunlight and had soles tinted blue afterwards. Dude on NT used to do it with Jams and everybody begged him to do the same with their pairs.
I was not aware of that.. Hmmm I have seen people make a paste kinda like the seaglow paste with blue dye in it to do this..but who knows..In this case I think its just the seller trying to get over on the youngin bc the kicks are obviously fake.

REALLY???? My friend PLEASE do your homework... The White Varsity 6s had the red pillars, the Black Varsity 6s had black pillars. THE INFRAS had the white or off white like the OGs... So how are these NOT FAKE/REPLICAS?

BLUE soles? BIG FLAG 2

Hey man I had these. These are Varsity red and black and had a red bubble. Infrared had white. These kicks look legit. Sorry man

Edit: the box is correct too. Ease up on the CAPS bruh. Lmfao jk

Last edited:
REALLY???? My friend PLEASE do your homework... The
White Varsity 6s had the red pillars,
the Black Varsity 6s had black pillars. THE INFRAS had the white or off white like the
OGs... So how are these NOT
FAKE/REPLICAS?

BLUE soles? BIG FLAG 2

But I do agree these have red pillars in the air unit which the varsity red 6 s do. Which has me leaning towards GM off sneakerape

Last edited:
Believe me the red is much darker in person on varsity red 6s I have 2 pair. The picture at the top is that of a GM or fake infrared you can get from sneakerape for 300

But I can't actually scream fake because everything on the shoes looks correct.

Last edited:
But I can't actually scream fake because everything on the shoes looks correct.
I think the OP isn't calling them the correct thing. The box looks like the varsity box and the color could be off bc of lighting (i.e. flash, sun, etc) i have them too. The pics from the guy I bought them off look infrared as well. These are most likely varsity and legit.

Back
Top Bottom