Jordan Inspired Dunks

I'm sorry if that has been posted before, but I wanted some specifics on this.

I live in Toronto, and I know months ago someone told me I could find the Nike Dunk Low (white / blue / cement medium grey) at Da Zone, but I wanted to know if they still have them. I also wanted to know if there is anywhere else that carries that colour way, and more of the Jordan Inspired Dunks.

Thanks for your help in advance!
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
"...See Martin, see Malcom//See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome//See Jesus, see Judus, see Ceasar, see Brutus//See success is like Suicide//Su-i-cide its a su-i-cide//If you suceed prepare to be crus-a-fide..." ~ Jay-Z​

I know at one point Urban outfitters on Queen had em, check out Niketown on Bay/Bloor, i saw em there, u should call beforehand

Alright, thanks...I'm definitely going to check it out.

p.s. My cousin has been looking for Air Darwins for the last few weeks...any ideas?
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
"...See Martin, see Malcom//See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome//See Jesus, see Judus, see Ceasar, see Brutus//See success is like Suicide//Su-i-cide its a su-i-cide//If you suceed prepare to be crus-a-fide..." ~ Jay-Z​

^^ I have a DS pair, what size ya need?

PM me

TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

yeah man those joints are fire!

Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

^ yeah those r fire
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Check any retailer...if they have a specific account, they can get your pair from Nike Canada. So far, Nike Canada has had every release of the Jordunks (aside from the white/blue II samples)
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

I copped 2 pair of True Blue 3 Dunks from the nikestore on Queen Street W
25 - 23​
It's Jurrasic Park all over again, cause them Raptors are tearin' it UP.​

I need to get those TB 3 dunks ASAP :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace facebook

Back
Top Bottom