Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_6447.jpeg

Secured. Lots of padding in the heal and tongue compared to other recent 4’s.

Even if the fit is different on these, I'm still going up half a size like I have with all the 4's I've worn especially because these have a ton of heel padding and I can wear thicker socks if I have to if theres a good amount of extra toe room and lastly reducing the chance of my pinky toe rubbing.

IMG_6447.jpeg

Secured. Lots of padding in the heal and tongue compared to other recent 4’s.

Curious if that extra padding will make them even snugger. I *have* to go up .5 size on 4s, even then I still sometimes get pinky toe pain. Had to sell my AMM4s because they hurt so bad in .5 size up. Do I…. Need to go full size up in these? 👀

Curious if that extra padding will make them even snugger. I *have* to go up .5 size on 4s, even then I still sometimes get pinky toe pain. Had to sell my AMM4s because they hurt so bad in .5 size up. Do I…. Need to go full size up in these? 👀
You shouldn't have sold them.. All you had to do is change the insole. I changed mine to a Jordan 1 Insole and it was like a regular jordan 4 again. The quilting inside makes the footbed raise so you feel it compressing on you. Fire sneaker man.. Whitner knows the shape gotta be right..

IMG_1268.jpeg IMG_1254.jpeg IMG_1257.jpeg

why do people keep saying they prefer the og material of the 2019s over the reimagineds?
Screenshot_20240123_012026_Instagram.jpg
IMG_6125.jpeg
One thing I’ve noticed about OGs that retros don’t get right is the profile of the shoe. You can see other parts of the shoe peeking from the side but on retros you can’t. Just the side profile.

What do you think they can do to get this right (aside from fixing the shape)? I know that’s the answer but what’s the logistics of it?

IMG_6125.jpeg
One thing I’ve noticed about OGs that retros don’t get right is the profile of the shoe. You can see other parts of the shoe peeking from the side but on retros you can’t. Just the side profile.

What do you think they can do to get this right (aside from fixing the shape)? I know that’s the answer but what’s the logistics of it?
That’s the only thing that they haven’t fixed on the XI yet and probably never will. On the OG’s the outsole and toe cap bulged out a tiny bit when looking down at them from above. Idk that’s being really particular maybe even overly particular . But that’s something that I don’t really like about the new XI’s even though they are vastly improved. I never noticed it with the 4 until you pointed it out.

Back
Top Bottom