Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Found the perfect fit for this hyped drop. Clowns step aside Im about to PTSO :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: 🔥🔥🔥

IMG_2037.jpeg

IMG_2036.jpeg

IMG_2038.jpeg

IMG_2039.gif

The QC on all the ones posted looking good for a sneaker with supposedly 500k pairs pairs produced

Has anybody posted a dud yet? Or maybe we just not at the nitpicking stage of the thread yet :lol:

The QC on all the ones posted looking good for a sneaker with supposedly 500k pairs pairs produced

Has anybody posted a dud yet? Or maybe we just not at the nitpicking stage of the thread yet :lol:

The issue is going to be similar to the SB 4's.. by the toe box leather, there will be indent marks from the back wing tab pushing against the other shoe top. So look out for that.

The issue is going to be similar to the SB 4's.. by the toe box leather, there will be indent marks from the back wing tab pushing against the other shoe top. So look out for that.
Never heard of this issue on the SB4s. I have these and don’t have this issue.

Nightwing is the only one I’ve seen who has this indent in his shoe and thinks this could be an issue. Dont see this being an issue.

Never heard of this issue on the SB4s. I have these and don’t have this issue.

Nightwing is the only one I’ve seen who has this indent in his shoe and thinks this could be an issue. Dont see this being an issue.

I have seen multiple pairs with indent marks on the toe box area on the SB 4's. Its a good sign of authenticity indirectly which is Nike's poor quality control. On the SB 4's it might not be due to the Wing tab, but it is surely indented due to various reasons. The leather is soft though.

Here is an example I found.

1706291943638.png

Last edited:
I have seen multiple pairs with indent marks on the toe box area on the SB 4's. Its a good sign of authenticity indirectly which is Nike's poor quality control. On the SB 4's it might not be due to the Wing tab, but it is surely indented due to various reasons. The leather is soft though.

Here is an example I found.

1706291943638.png
I have 3 pairs and none of them have that.

Back
Top Bottom